Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wished, that SE would make better faces for their figures.
Jessie came out good. But Rufus .. and there wont be a big possibility that both of them will be made by GT.

And thanks to many jerks on FB or Twitter, we have to wait an eternity for the next release.
Really kills me that the updates have been ruined by those fools.. We had updates coming every other week. We saw Genesis, Vincent, Aerith, Tifa, Cloudette, Noctis, Yuna and more.. We were spoiled with greatness and they legit don't care what we've said in here.. It's alright though. Like I said before, I can wait patiently until it just goes up for preorder.. But it does suck bc we've been spoiled with updates and now we won't be getting much of those for a lil while..🤦🏾‍♂️

Worth noting since it's been mentioned in other threads too, keep in mind it's currently coming up for the lunar new year in China. We probably won't be hearing much out of any of the 1/6th manufacturers as a result until some time in February.

Actually, I dont care about InArt or QueenStudios because I don't care about TDK, LOTR, Marvel etc.
They wont probably do videogame characters, so my interest lies on companies like GT, RocketToys, Limtoys etc.

So InArt can be the next level of all.. Im not in their target group (If they would do an Indiana Jones, then maybe.)

Back to topic

Really kills me that the updates have been ruined by those fools.. We had updates coming every other week. We saw Genesis, Vincent, Aerith, Tifa, Cloudette, Noctis, Yuna and more.. We were spoiled with greatness and they legit don't care what we've said in here.. It's alright though. Like I said before, I can wait patiently until it just goes up for preorder.. But it does suck bc we've been spoiled with updates and now we won't be getting much of those for a lil while..🤦🏾‍♂️

Yeah.. its so sad. Even the updates of the prototypes with the closed eyes caught my attention.
What worries me is the time gaps. Okay AC Cloud is around the corner (I know March) .. But if they postpone the next release more often, you could lose interest in the end. Yeah Rebirth will come out at the end of the year, which could be a little reminder or interest keeper.. But what about after?

Actually, I dont care about InArt or QueenStudios because I don't care about TDK, LOTR, Marvel etc.
They wont probably do videogame characters, so my interest lies on companies like GT, RocketToys, Limtoys etc.

So InArt can be the next level of all.. Im not in their target group (If they would do an Indiana Jones, then maybe.)

Back to topic

Yeah.. its so sad. Even the updates of the prototypes with the closed eyes caught my attention.
What worries me is the time gaps. Okay AC Cloud is around the corner (I know March) .. But if they postpone the next release more often, you could lose interest in the end. Yeah Rebirth will come out at the end of the year, which could be a little reminder or interest keeper.. But what about after?
not to worry you guys but GT dropped the bleach line(nothing after ichigo) because it was getting too much "wrong attention". i hope they do indeed complete FF7 line. but i dont have my hopes up. They are even doing ff15 now(noctis)

Last edited:
Can we stop being a bunch of cry babies here haha it’s not that serious

To restart can we all share our GT setups ? Whether they’re on your desk , shelf etc I’d love to see how everyone poses theirs
I'd love to but I don't have any aside AC Cloud, and he's not coming for a while. Seconding seeing anyone else's set ups though, if there's one thing I love it's a well thought-out display.

Can we stop being a bunch of cry babies here haha it’s not that serious

To restart can we all share our GT setups ? Whether they’re on your desk , shelf etc I’d love to see how everyone poses theirs
Adorning my front speakers:

Attachments

• 20230109_012657.jpg
    20230109_012657.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230109_012644.jpg
    20230109_012644.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
It should be here on the 10th! Happy to share pictures when it arrives.

Really looking forward to completing my GT FF VII collection and eagerly anticipating more releases!
Oh wow! How did you manage to score one? From where and for how much, if you don't mind me asking?

Delighted for you. Will look forward to your pics. :)

Ok, so this is gonna upset walter...but, if he or anyone else expects people to NOT share photos on the friggin INTERNET...then maybe he shouldn’t have posted them to begin with?

I adore the guy for interacting with us. But he’s definitely naive to think people wont chase clout and he underestimates the weird allure of being the “first” to report on something.

Laying low is in the best interest for GT at this point. Hell if we wanna see these figures release, we should stop adding to the pressure of begging for more info and pics like from the entitled clowns that populate the internet.

I want my AC cloud and I wanna PO nocits...but not at the cost of them shuttering their operations because of loose lips sinking ships.

Ok, so this is gonna upset walter...but, if he or anyone else expects people to NOT share photos on the friggin INTERNET...then maybe he shouldn’t have posted them to begin with?

I adore the guy for interacting with us. But he’s definitely naive to think people wont chase clout and he underestimates the weird allure of being the “first” to report on something.

Laying low is in the best interest for GT at this point. Hell if we wanna see these figures release, we should stop adding to the pressure of begging for more info and pics like from the entitled clowns that populate the internet.

I want my AC cloud and I wanna PO nocits...but not at the cost of them shuttering their operations because of loose lips sinking ships.
nah its ok,im naive but also love to put trust on people. trusting you guys wont leak it. but hey ,its worth the sharing,only some leaked.
the reason i share it here because they are many fans on the west that doesn't have access to gt info. as a collector,these figure are just too good to be missed.

gt boss aldy post pic lesser than usual,too many haters and competitor can create some fantasy story with just one pic. therefore not much to share from now on.

let us hope tifa will be available for po soon. its a good news for fans but also a chance for haters/competitor to sabotage.

9month or more than one year to release from preorder stage is consider normal for 1/6 action figures. give it about 2 figure per annual for gt. tifa is confirmed for 2023,then next is aerith or noctis. based on the info/progress,i highly think is noctis. tifa body,headsculpt is done,working on the outfit for more improvement.the needs of perfectionism is crazy. boss currently working on yuffie too.

Back