Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job, man!! That looks great!! Also, you've got an excellent idea!! If you ever decide to print another sword, let me know, I'd love to buy one off your hands to create the rusted version as well. :) My only nitpick is that the hilt on Zack's Buster sword is molded a little differently, but I know this one is for your FF7R Cloud! Keep up the good work, man. Always enjoy seeing your customs.
I may look into printing some. I’d have to edit the dimensions of the model a bit to scale with the line but it’s worth looking into.

I've been customizing my VTS, too, and I made a new boot to fix his absurd height. Figured I'd give it out just in case there's anybody else stuck with the VTS version who has a 3D printer looking for a solution to that problem: here

View attachment 566106

Here's a shot how he compares to Seph with the reduced height:
View attachment 566104
WOW Thank you!
Your boots are so Perfect, and thanks to them we don't have to destroy original VTS Boots, really great!

Can you tel me wich software do you use to make 3D print models?
And can you show me more photo of your Cloud's HS please? He seems great too.

For The Gametoys Cloud AC, it's just perfection.
Just disapointed that the released date is so far...

I ordered it at OSK, with them i'm sure to have a perfect figure + perfect box without custom charge, they are 100% serious.

Never again with KGH, i received my Cloud + Daytona with box totally destroyed........

I may look into printing some. I’d have to edit the dimensions of the model a bit to scale with the line but it’s worth looking into.
Awesome, friend. Just shoot me a DM whenever if you ever decide to play around with it again. It would be a very fun project! I can always send you the dimensions of GT Buster Sword if needed.

I ordered it at OSK, with them i'm sure to have a perfect figure + perfect box without custom charge, they are 100% serious.

Never again with KGH, i received my Cloud + Daytona with box totally destroyed........
Same here. :monkey2 I ordered off Aliexpress, so yes, it was at my own discretion :ROFLMAO: but both my Cloud box and Daytona box have unsightly squishes in them. I'm not too upset as I like to take them out of the box and display them, and keep the boxes in storage. To be fair, they will never leave my collection anyways. :ROFLMAO: But I understand your frustrations with it. Here's to OSK saving the day and also getting mad sales from all of us, since Giantoy is sooooo slooooow right now to get Cloud out on site. (C'mon guys lol)

Deluxe addons (from osk site)
The special gifts of deluxe edition :

① Goggles * 1 (with detachable strap)

② Strabismus head * 1 (wind blowing hairstyle) * goggles must be used with this hairstyle*

③ Exclusive replacement hand of motorcycle * 2

④ Second sword * 1 (this Second sword does not participate in the combination and can be put into the sword bag or motorcycle sword rack)

That would actually be very helpful.
Anytime, friend. Let me know if you need anything else, happy to help. :banana
bustersworddimensions.png

WOW Thank you!
Your boots are so Perfect, and thanks to them we don't have to destroy original VTS Boots, really great!

Can you tel me wich software do you use to make 3D print models?
And can you show me more photo of your Cloud's HS please? He seems great too.

Yeah, I predominantly use Zbrush, but there's really no reason you can't achieve the same results in freeware like Blender. The tools are just tools, the techniques remain the same. I've been sculpting for about five years now, and modeling another five before that, to give you a frame of reference.

This is how my headsculpt turned out:

CloudFinal.jpg

I started it out of dissatisfaction with the VTS sculpt. I wanted my Cloud to be his Resting Pout Face self, and also for his hair to be sharp and pointy. VTS's headsculpt is a travesty but GameToys also had to sacrifice super pointy ends to make the product castable and mass producible. I made a conscious choice while sculpting mine to ignore any limitations the casting process would require because I wouldn't be doing that. I did split it into two pieces for ease of painting, though.

That does make it a very difficult print that requires a lot of supporting. It's not for the novice and even though I've been doing this for a while, I still had half a dozen failures before I got it to finally print completely in tact. And then almost immediately I dropped it and snapped one of the points off lol.

I haven't got around to painting it yet because I've decided to print it in higher quality resin that's not as rigid and can survive a drop, at least from my hand to the desk. I don't want to be 8 hours into painting it and then fumble it and have to start over. So for now, he just sits on my painting desk, waiting.

Headsculpt.jpg

Deluxe addons (from osk site)
The special gifts of deluxe edition :

① Goggles * 1 (with detachable strap)

② Strabismus head * 1 (wind blowing hairstyle) * goggles must be used with this hairstyle*

③ Exclusive replacement hand of motorcycle * 2

④ Second sword * 1 (this Second sword does not participate in the combination and can be put into the sword bag or motorcycle sword rack)
That second sword #4 should be part of the Cloud standard ver. too IMO.

I reckon on the standard ver. the second sword that can be combined, it will look weird when its being wielded or sheathed (if its possible) because of the thickness.
2022-03-12 09_53_28-GAMETOYSStudio16CloudStrifeFenrirGKStatueGT-006C-6.jpg ‎- Photos.png

2022-03-12 09_52_15-3YIhdHB.jpg ‎- Photos.png

Also the sheathe belt looks very tight for the one that can be combined to be slotted into?
2022-03-12 09_49_40-7JS5cto.png ‎- Photos.png

So what I'm saying is without the bonus second sword, on the Cloud standard ver. is doomed to not being able to wield nor sheathe that sword?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
WTF Cloud and Fenrir is almost $600 up at OSK, Hell no!!! Lol I'll check Kghobby how much it is there otherwise I'll just get Cloud alone again without the Bike. To bad it's just beautiful looking piece...you know what **** it I'll preorder the full set.

Last edited:
I'm 100% with you there! We share the same mind-set. 😂 Though I can't afford 2 deluxe sets, 1 deluxe set and 1 Cloud to be left in the box will suffice! Also, precisely as you stated, I believe these are really a once in a life-time thing, or at the least, they won't re-issue until years later and without the pre-order gifts that they give with each figure. Can't wait to see your review, friend! I appreciate all your efforts, and you inspire me to do my own videos one day. Maybe once I get my display unit set up, I'll do a detour video of all the GT figures released to date. 😁

Hell yeah Kha0s! Please let me know when you upload your first video!!

I’m sure I’m not the only one late to the party, but does anyone know a place that has the remake version of cloud still?

found 1 listing for £370, or with the hardy daytona for £526.

I’m sure I’m not the only one late to the party, but does anyone know a place that has the remake version of cloud still?

found 1 listing for £370, or with the hardy daytona for £526.
If it's on eBay I'd stay away from it. Some guys here been saying they got theirs from AliExpress.

WTF Cloud and Fenrir is almost $600 up at OSK, Hell no!!! Lol I'll check Kghobby how much it is there otherwise I'll just get Cloud alone again without the Bike. To bad it's just beautiful looking piece...you know what **** it I'll preorder the full set.
I went through the exact same thought process! LOL!
Don't forget $150 + Shipping from KG

That second sword #4 should be part of the Cloud standard ver. too IMO.

I reckon on the standard ver. the second sword that can be combined, it will look weird when its being wielded or sheathed (if its possible) because of the thickness.
View attachment 566571
View attachment 566568

Also the sheathe belt looks very tight for the one that can be combined to be slotted into?
View attachment 566569

So what I'm saying is without the bonus second sword, on the Cloud standard ver. is doomed to not being able to wield nor sheathe that sword?

What do you guys think?
The standard has everything needed for the sword. At least if the image is anything to go by.

EDIT: Upon looking at it again, I see what you mean. The bonus one that's including in the Deluxe version is what they're saying is used to be slotted into the back bag and the motorcycle while the one used for combination isn't. Pretty damn lame if that's the case. That should be included with the standard.

PqxScm7.jpg

Ah, thank goodness. I'd like to buy from Kit soon but I'm always worried about expensive import fees on already expensive items. I begged the seller on Aliexpress to mark down my Cloud so I wouldn't get dinged. 😂 it's risky, sure, because I'm only insured for the $20 that he marked it for, but Aliexpress insures the rest of my money. 😂
Kit here :) We always declare low value to avoid taxes, no matter where we ship

The price after shipping still seems about what you'd expect to me. This thing is loaded with accessories and the bike is huge. For me Fenrir's presence was half the movie, it's pretty necessary to have with AC Cloud. One of my favorite sci-fi bike desgins.

Back