Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Missed out on their first Cloud, so I’m definitely not missing this one as soon as it goes up for PO. Looks amazing!

It’s gonna be weird to have Advent Cloud with Remake Tifa and Sephiroth, but I love this outfit and accessory set too much to let that go.

also was remake Clouds underbody that sexy? Damn.

Not so sure about that seamless body. I prefer the original set up they did with Remake Cloud with the interchangeable regular arms for posing.

Advent Children Cloud + Fenrir officially announced.

Probably won't get the Fenrir combo since I have Daytona already but the bike looks gorgeous.

Or maybe I do get the Cloud + Fenrir combo...damn you Game Toys. :monkey2

EDIT: Bonus shirtless wet Cloud photos added :lol

muV9IDQ.jpg

IeIM5Rm.png

KCrvIG3.jpg

7JS5cto.png

k1wvQmx.jpg

R90QQJJ.png

pV7ZNUk.jpg
r7wEtFP.jpg

LV56Jgn.jpg

yxTAEsp.jpg

ZwcvShO.jpg

9B4bzWz.jpg

qIKCl8k.jpg

3YIhdHB.jpg

HqBkde9.jpg
y9tXV9C.jpg

YuOiiXh.jpg

PqxScm7.jpg
KRbpYkB.jpg

JiinVXR.jpg
:yess:YESSS!! He looks amazing!! This is the first thing I saw today and I'm sooo happy! :blissyI'm actually kinda speechless - he came out perfect. Look at that face, his outfit, his SWORD! :loveAnd it made my heart happy reading their message "Thank you for your support, we will continue to make collectibles for you." So they must be doing very well and it's very well deserved!! They're doing such a great job! Look at these promo pics compared to their first Cloud!! I showed my friend who isn't a collector, but a die-hard FF fan these pictures and he said they look like cuts from the actual movie (the scene with Zack & Cloud)
And they changed his body! So that body we saw in prototype was a bit bulkier than the body they appropriately gave Cloud. Maybe Tifa will meet the same final production body change for her noodle arms. :lol And it's cool! Cloud is seamless from the waist up, but still has study functional jointed legs. I hope they put this body up for sale! Idk what I'd need it for, I just want it :lol

So, like everyone else here rn: TAKE MY MONEY!!! :lol
Please share pre-order sites when you can find them, everyone & I will gladly do the same :love

(Girl scream) Cloud looks amazing. Lmao dude wtf look at that I'm so getting him with fenrir.
Literally... Same response. :lol

Last edited:
I know one thing for sure, I'm avoiding KGHobby with this one like a damn plague. Give me a PO from GianToys or OSK.
Sameeee. Places that ship from HK are just not good right now I think due to their air freight restrictions. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm worried Giantoy won't carry the deluxe version, but I hope they can figure it out this time. OSK and ToysWonderland probably will. I haven't ordered through OSK, but I hear he's a valuable member here and also that it's a great store as well.

Do I REALLY need Fenrir? :medic It would look awesome on display next to Daytona but damn AC Cloud would also look just as good on its own.

Why did they have to make it look so good. :monkey2

51897235857_5610ccc30c_k_d.jpg

r7wEtFP.jpg

I've never liked Advent Children but the Fenrir is a much cooler bike and it actually belongs to Cloud. The Daytona is just a random bike he steals for one scene and then it's never brought up again.

Definitely picking him up on Giantoy or OSK this time. My original Cloud still hasn't even shipped from Toys Wonderland yet. I know that when it does ship it'll be quick but I feel like they're the last to get their stock.

Never used Giantoys but I've only had good experiences with OSK, will be going with them on all future orders. Finally got my Cloud from TNS today, that was the last figure I had on order with them.

Haven't opened him up yet but plan to in a few minutes.

Agreed, but I will say I think Kit mentioned (a few pages back) that the shipping is killing him because of the size of their boxes, especially for the bike, so he may not be offering the version with Fenrir. If he does he may have to charge a bit for shipping, but I'll always recommend him as an option.

Back