Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41 days later since KGHobby said they shipped it and Sephiroth is finally here. What a headache following the tracking of this thing. :slap

Glad it's finally here though and I'm super happy with it. KGHobby said they shipped out Cloud on the 25th but no shipment update on that. I hope that isn't a mess as well. :ohbfrank: After Cloud and SooSoo's Homelander, I'm done buying from KG for a while.

cmKT6pC.jpg
My Cloud has been sitting on “Sender is preparing item for posting” too, they better post it tomorrow before they close up for a week.

41 days later since KGHobby said they shipped it and Sephiroth is finally here. What a headache following the tracking of this thing. :slap

Glad it's finally here though and I'm super happy with it. KGHobby said they shipped out Cloud on the 25th but no shipment update on that. I hope that isn't a mess as well. :ohbfrank: After Cloud and SooSoo's Homelander, I'm done buying from KG for a while.

cmKT6pC.jpg
Holy cow it’s a miracle! So happy for you bro. You have endured a ton. My two sephiroths arrived from kg hobby weeks ago but my two cloud and Daytonas were paid in full since Jan of 2021 and they have not shipped them yet.

Holy cow it’s a miracle! So happy for you bro. You have endured a ton. My two sephiroths arrived from kg hobby weeks ago but my two cloud and Daytonas were paid in full since Jan of 2021 and they have not shipped them yet.
Thanks man. Hope they ship your Cloud and Daytona soon! What a mess they are.

Someone wanted a pic of gametoys and vts cloud. I found this on Facebook. Not my pic.
View attachment 559034
1/6 and 1/5 cloud. Haha
Don't talk to me or my son ever again. Jesus what the hell was VTS thinking with that size.

KljKxRA.png

cmKT6pC.jpg
Happy for you, man! :)

Am i the Only here who didn't had the Invoice of KGH for the Cloud?? (or even any news from them?)
I really begin to be worry...........

So you don't had news from KGH too? He didn't contact you this month since Cloud is out?
Where are you from?

Someone wanted a pic of gametoys and vts cloud. I found this on Facebook. Not my pic.
View attachment 559034
1/6 and 1/5 cloud. Haha
Thank you it's exactly what i needed!
So we can see that skin tone is the same, it's good i could use my Custom HS on both.
(paint is not finished yet)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 79
Cloud arrived, you guys! And the wrap on his left arm is textil, not plastic. Someone pointed it out, that VTS is better because of this. :)

Attachments

• 20220128_131322.jpg
    20220128_131322.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20220128_131259.jpg
    20220128_131259.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 20220128_130444.jpg
    20220128_130444.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20220128_130325.jpg
    20220128_130325.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 20220128_130119.jpg
    20220128_130119.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 75
Now sitting at:

"HK, Posted (Electronic customs information submitted)"
Are you tracking through the Hong Kong Post website or with something else? They must be getting through all the packages from start to finish today since I remember yours getting the initial shipping notification earlier as well.

Are you tracking through the Hong Kong Post website or with something else? They must be getting through all the packages from start to finish today since I remember yours getting the initial shipping notification earlier as well.
I use 17TRACK for all of my packages.

Anyone else order Cloud through Toys Wonderland? I'm getting jealous of all the shipping going on here.

Am i the Only here who didn't had the Invoice of KGH for the Cloud?? (or even any news from them?)
I really begin to be worry...........

So you don't had news from KGH too? He didn't contact you this month since Cloud is out?
Where are you from?

Thank you it's exactly what i needed!
So we can see that skin tone is the same, it's good i could use my Custom HS on both.
(paint is not finished yet)
I am in the USA. I have only ever ordered twice from KGHOBBY. I’m new to 1:6 but I paid in full for 2 Cloud/Daytonas so I’m not sure they invoice me or how that works since I have already paid in full literally a year ago. No updates just says “Awaiting Fulfillment.”

Back