Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I meant to ask anyone receiving the bike from KG. Usually he does double boxing or at least wrap it with grey/black plastic sheet.
I keep all my boxes, and the bike not having the separate artbox - I'd prefer clean outer box.
So, just checking.
Ah are they stuck to the actual Daytona box?

KGHobby does this. They essentially paid for the shipping by using stamps to amount into the total shipping cost.

EDIT: Oh did they put the stamp on the box itself? Usually they double box but maybe the size for the bike was an issue since I saw OSK saying GameToys has one of the biggest boxes for their figures. .
Yup. They directly put the stamps on the box itself.
The reason I'm asking is that i think KG sent me the solo bike version (without extra hands to grab handle bar)
Note the sticker "B" on the box (below pic)? That's for the regular without Cloud figure, and that's why i wanted to check the box.
Because of the stamps, I can not check the sticker on the box.
I think KG messed it up and sent me Solo version.

So I want to ask anyone who received the Bike where they have the extra hands in the box? Was it inside form with the bike?

1644361873412.png

Last edited:
Yup. They directly put the stamps on the box itself.
The reason I'm asking is that i think KG sent me the solo bike version (without extra hands to grab handle bar)
Note the sticker "B" on the box (below pic)? That's for the regular without Cloud figure, and that's why i wanted to check the box.
Because of the stamps, I can not check the sticker on the box.
I think KG messed it up and sent me Sole version.

So I want to ask anyone who received the Bike where they have the extra hands in the box? Was it inside form with the bike?

View attachment 561288
Haven't gotten mine yet but that's what I feared they would do when those pictures came out.
Great. Another thing to worry about with KGHobbys shipment for this. :slap

I received a message from KGHobby about economy shipping pauses. They said this:

We don't know when will the econ service resume and we pay close attention to the post office news on the link below too. Hongkong Post - Hongkong Post’s Infection Control Measures for Delivery and Post Offices

They want me to pay an extra $280 usd to ship my two Cloud/Daytonas. Should I take the hit and just pay it or what would you all advise? Anyone know when shipping will resume? I’m in the USA btw.

Hey guys!
First time poster, but long-time lurker (at least in this thread!)
So I've got a question. I'm sure we have all seen the amazing Advent Children Cloud by Gametoys, alongside his Fenrir.

But I'm wondering - where would you guys order this set? I missed out on both Seph & Cloud/Daytona pre-orders, and had to pay nasty aftermarket value, but these figures are one thing I am not missing out on! I've got my pre-order for Zack on my preferred website, Giantoy, but reading through previous posts, it appears they did not sell the Cloud+Daytona due to size restrictions, so definitely the same will apply to AC Cloud+Fenrir.
Sooo... Where would you guys order your Cloud+Fenrir from when he is finally up for pre-order? I have big-time FOMO & want to lock in the pre-order ASAP, but I have been hearing some not-so great things about KGHobby from you guys. Any help appreciated!! Looking forward to collecting everything & anything Final Fantasy related that Gametoys' releases. Honestly some of the best, most detailed figures I've seen in a long time and these figures have been a dream of mine since I was a kid ^^; (1/6 scale FF figures) and now I'm just a big kid. Haha.

Thanks for any help and advice, friends.

Assuming he doesn't stop carrying them because of the box size issue, I will always recommend OneSixthKit as well. He even posts in here from time to time. Very responsive to emails as well.

Hey guys!
First time poster, but long-time lurker (at least in this thread!)
So I've got a question. I'm sure we have all seen the amazing Advent Children Cloud by Gametoys, alongside his Fenrir.

But I'm wondering - where would you guys order this set? I missed out on both Seph & Cloud/Daytona pre-orders, and had to pay nasty aftermarket value, but these figures are one thing I am not missing out on! I've got my pre-order for Zack on my preferred website, Giantoy, but reading through previous posts, it appears they did not sell the Cloud+Daytona due to size restrictions, so definitely the same will apply to AC Cloud+Fenrir.
Sooo... Where would you guys order your Cloud+Fenrir from when he is finally up for pre-order? I have big-time FOMO & want to lock in the pre-order ASAP, but I have been hearing some not-so great things about KGHobby from you guys. Any help appreciated!! Looking forward to collecting everything & anything Final Fantasy related that Gametoys' releases. Honestly some of the best, most detailed figures I've seen in a long time and these figures have been a dream of mine since I was a kid ^^; (1/6 scale FF figures) and now I'm just a big kid. Haha.

Thanks for any help and advice, friends.
OneSixthKit and GianToys is what I would recommend. KGHobby has been nothing but a headache so I would avoid them going forward and their shipping practices has been nothing but shady. Stick to the first two.

Bro you’re telling me. They are trying to hustle me for an additional $280. Plus thy ship the box not in a double box with pure stamps. How cheap can you get. It’s comical. I may just pay the $280 to get my **** and be done with them.

Bro you’re telling me. They are trying to hustle me for an additional $280. Plus thy ship the box not in a double box with pure stamps. How cheap can you get. It’s comical. I may just pay the $280 to get my **** and be done with them.
I honestly do not think it is a hustle, as we all know this is due to the recent shipping issues. KGHobby did inform customers they had to suspend the normal economic shipping method and can only offer EMS and for those who cannot wait, can pay the extra. For those who do not want to, they have at least given us the option to hold the package. Not the best solution for me personally since this is my most anticipated figure(s) of 2022 and I too was expecting to pay the usual shipping option. I vehemently refuse to pay $234 (i only ordered 1 Hardy Daytona and Cloud set) for the shipping alone and I am glad I am not required to pay the EMS fee. But, how long will we have to wait for the "normal shipping" method to come back. It is a tough question, it is maddening and I feel for everyone on the same boat who went with KG. These figures are not cheap and we all have to work within our means.
Lastly, I am very concerned of them not double boxing since they have always done so with my 50+ orders with them over the years. As much as I hate waiting and seeing all the great photos out there making me super jelly, it is a circumstance of the times.

Last edited:
What troubles me more is that after KG told me all shipping trouble and additional charges, he sent me 2 items in 3 different shipping method.
Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post, Hong Kong Post and Priority Mail Express International.
I don't know exactly how different they are, but they seem around the same speed. and they are obviously not all EMS, right?

Don't get me wrong. I've been using KG for very long time and it's been my go to place (along with OSK)
It just got very strange in recent years. Maybe it's pandemic, or maybe his focus is somewhere else now...

Very interesting/concerning to hear about the three different shipping methods, it would be great to get an explanation about that.

I really hope they do another run of this Cloud even if I can't get the bike, regret not picking him up big time.

Has anyone heard anything from TNS about Cloud? They should be starting up again with CNY being over.

He's my last figure on order through them, doubt I'll ever use them again.

Guys, watch out when posing Cloud with the seamless arms. His iconic pose when the Buster Sword is behind his back and he's holding it with his right, his biceps can press to the elongated glove of which is plastic and can leave a press mark. I just noticed it and I hope it will disappear later... maybe I can massage it out, as stupid as it sounds... :D

20220209_203108.jpg

Guys, watch out when posing Cloud with the seamless arms. His iconic pose when the Buster Sword is behind his back and he's holding it with his right, his biceps can press to the elongated glove of which is plastic and can leave a press mark. I just noticed it and I hope it will disappear later... maybe I can massage it out, as stupid as it sounds... :D

View attachment 561494
would probably be an issue on Zack too if he had one. Not a huge deal considering he comes with extra arms and it looks more like a scar. Not a huge deal. Maybe they can try to fix is later? Any way to swap out the plastic with something softer?

This sucks my Cloud is stuck at customs in LA, which I hope won't be held for to long but it hasn't updated since last week.

Personally i would never pose seamless body figures (parts) with like a bending ellbow, knee up, shoulder blades to the front
or grabbing something behind the head etc.
Once the material gets overworked / strained its gonna be damaged forever.
I know that these type of figures are made for posing but if you keep it in some grabbing something behind the head pose for example
for months and years, theres a really high chance of getting a permanent mark or even a crack.
This even happens with like Hot Toys figures in costumes where you can get permanent marks in the clothing
because the body stretched the material for too long. I feel like the body and costume quality isnt really there yet
to keep it in one pose forever.

Personally i would never pose seamless body figures (parts) with like a bending ellbow, knee up, shoulder blades to the front
or grabbing something behind the head etc.
Once the material gets overworked / strained its gonna be damaged forever.
I know that these type of figures are made for posing but if you keep it in some grabbing something behind the head pose for example
for months and years, theres a really high chance of getting a permanent mark or even a crack.
This even happens with like Hot Toys figures in costumes where you can get permanent marks in the clothing
because the body stretched the material for too long. I feel like the body and costume quality isnt really there yet
to keep it in one pose forever.
Well, I did not expect that. It was a few days in that pose, and it's a silicon kinda material. Never mind, if I want to pose him that way the jointed arms are there for that reason. Now he's chilling like this:
20220209_222653.jpg

Back