Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do, I’m not sure how to go about it on the mobile app so I’m going to have to wait till I’m at pc again.
Agreed, you are only protected with PayPal for 6 months. I had to do the same when a seller gave me a similiar reason when I pre-ordered the Eleven Musashi accessory pack. I learned my lesson and will not pre-order on eBay.

If you're so adamant about giving your money away on the internet for empty promises, send some my way!

Of course only 1 out of the 2 shipments from KGHobby updated. Jesus. Deleting this company from my browser after this and Homelander ships.

TEGYnsa.png

Does somebody know where this Tifa head sculpt is from?
It seems like its 1/6 scale but i dont think its Gametoys and i can not find any information about it anywhere.
I found this picture five days ago, but just the link to the picture and nothing else.
So its probably a custom made one?

tchs z.png

It seems like its 1/6 scale but i dont think its Gametoys and i can not find any information about it anywhere.
I found this picture five days ago, but just the link to the picture and nothing else.

View attachment 561142
Good Luck Studios custom HS.
You can contact Duke Avocado

Last edited:
KGHobby finally got back to me and of course the first set of tracking numbers that they gave weeks ago wasn't correct. :ohbfrank: They corrected the tracking number for the second shipment and said it was shipped out via EMS.

At least I know both Cloud and Daytona shipped out. Back to the waiting game.

View attachment 561142
I think it’s by PT Studios (Portrait Studios) a bit different to the one from Goodluck Studios. This head sculpt is from Duke.

MZzuyHC.jpg

Hopefully they can given this is sold out for the most part.

My Sephiroth came without the wing connector and I was able to get a replacement with my supplier. Be sure to supply the item code which is located in the box when you make your request.

Unfortunately, there have been other QA issues with Gametoys

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpg
    IMG_0388.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 56
My Sephiroth came without the wing connector and I was able to get a replacement with my supplier. Be sure to supply the item code which is located in the box when you make your request.

Thanks for the advice. I've reached out but since it's still CNY, I must likely will get a reply maybe some time next week or after. I can wait.

Yep, a couple pages back I posted that my Sephiroth didn't have the cut out in his jacket for the wing peg and I had to get crafty with scissors.

I'm a little nervous to get Cloud, if there's something wrong I'm not sure I can count on Toys Wonderland. But I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. They still haven't even invoiced me yet, but I'm hoping now that CNY is wrapping up he'll be shipping soon.

This is so messed up.
Just received the Bike - which was NOT shipped via EMS I paid for. The Cloud figure I paid extra for EMS is stuck in LA somewhere.
Maybe it's in this mess.
1644358988866.png

BTW, Did you guys Bike from KG come in looking like this? Usually the box is wrapped with something and postage on top.
This is also bizarre...
1644359097576.png

This is so messed up.
Just received the Bike - which was NOT shipped via EMS I paid for. The Cloud figure I paid extra for EMS is stuck in LA somewhere.
Maybe it's in this mess.
View attachment 561263

BTW, Did you guys Bike from KG come in looking like this? Usually the box is wrapped with something and postage on top.
This is also bizarre...
View attachment 561264
Probably got stamps cheap in bulk. I’ve had packages from other sellers like that, nothing wrong with it if the item is intact.

Probably got stamps cheap in bulk. I’ve had packages from other sellers like that, nothing wrong with it if the item is intact.
I meant to ask anyone receiving the bike from KG. Usually he does double boxing or at least wrap it with grey/black plastic sheet.
I keep all my boxes, and the bike not having the separate artbox - I'd prefer clean outer box.
So, just checking.

This is so messed up.
Maybe it's in this mess.
View attachment 561263

This is also bizarre...
View attachment 561264
KGHobby does this. They essentially paid for the shipping by using stamps to amount into the total shipping cost.

EDIT: Oh did they put the stamp on the box itself? Usually they double box but maybe the size for the bike was an issue since I saw OSK saying GameToys has one of the biggest boxes for their figures. .

Back