Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It just takes too long to release figures to warrant them constantly going back to Cloud. It's been like three, four years since they first showed off Tifa. In the meantime they've showed/teased Noctis, Aerith, Vincent, Yuna, AC Sephiroth, AC Tifa, Dress Cloud, Trooper Cloud, 2B and they're the same guys making all those Naruto figures. Granted only Noctis is actually confirmed to be getting a release and I suspect a lot of these will never fully materialize, but they're teasing stuff at a much faster rate than they're releasing stuff and going back and releasing more of Cloud just causes more delays.

This 1st Class body feels like it's just them selling off excess Zack material tbh.

Your best bet is to either buy this and hope that maybe the Shinra Trooper Cloud gets a release (since it appears it will have an unhelmeted head you could use) and then maybe try to 3D print a different pauldron and sword, or wait and see if that new company ACG does a Cloud, which it sounded like they teased somewhere they're considering (although that's secondhand information, I have not seen the firsthand source and can't confirm it exists).

This.

Let’s go through a few more characters before revisiting Cloud or Zack. Gotta have some distance between 2.0s or variations. Repeats can unintentionally create fatigue.

and let’s hope GT’s process of producing figures gets more streamlined so they can release them at a quicker pace without sacrificing quality.

You’d think by figure 7 they would have sorted out the kinks by then.

As someone who owns the Remake Cloud from GameToys, I hope you all can get another chance to own him. Whether or not the face is better on AC Cloud, that’s still an AC figure. I like both headsculpts, but would definitely prefer to actually own the Remake Cloud.

I know how much it hurt to pull the trigger on Sephiroth when he was $400+ on eBay and that was back when you could still use eBucks. There’s no discount of any kind now. Had to pay like close to $500 for my Sephiroth. Couldn’t imagine paying 1k for Remake Cloud at this point.

This.

Let’s go through a few more characters before revisiting Cloud or Zack. Gotta have some distance between 2.0s or variations. Repeats can unintentionally create fatigue.

and let’s hope GT’s process of producing figures gets more streamlined so they can release them at a quicker pace without sacrificing quality.

You’d think by figure 7 they would have sorted out the kinks by then.

As someone who owns the Remake Cloud from GameToys, I hope you all can get another chance to own him. Whether or not the face is better on AC Cloud, that’s still an AC figure. I like both headsculpts, but would definitely prefer to actually own the Remake Cloud.

I know how much it hurt to pull the trigger on Sephiroth when he was $400+ on eBay and that was back when you could still use eBucks. There’s no discount of any kind now. Had to pay like close to $500 for my Sephiroth. Couldn’t imagine paying 1k for Remake Cloud at this point.
Maybe a good middle ground would be announcing that there will indeed be another Remake/Rebirth/3rd Game classic Cloud and/or standalone headsculpt (preferably both), but not til the other characters are done or until around the final game's release. That way new coming people coming in who might wanna get Tifa or whoever else won't be second-guessing that decision because they're worried whether they'll ever get a Cloud to go with them (more people will be coming in after finishing Rebirth, and yet more people will probly be interested when the third game drops), and people like me with just one head it could make it more worth buying whatever body packs they do, and everyone can relax knowing they'll have the chance, without it slowing down other figures releasing. And because itll be so far away, still seeming fair enuf to people who bought the 1.0. Solved it! ;)

Also, since GT made the bikes, which in retrospect is pretty nuts hah (I wish I'd gotten the Hardy Daytona when I still had a chance from Sugotoys, but I chose my VStoys chocobo. Whom I love.) What other vehicles do you guys think could be possible? Everything else is bigger than the bikes, obviously - but really by how much, considering how chunky those bois are? Hah.

The
Spoiler Spoiler:

If we're talking pie-in-the-sky ideas, the blue van used in the Midgar escape or Dio's buggy would be amazing. My personal grail would be one of the bikes that Kadaj's gang use, yknow, to go with the GT Kadaj that won't ever happen.
Dio's buggy would be amazing. Dio would be amazing! hah. Man, in that section of Rebirth (spoilers for that section of Rebirth)
Spoiler Spoiler:
Speaking of gangs with bikes, Beck's Bikers' bikes were pretty sick, one of those would be awesome; I was so hoping Cloud was gna take one after the fight and let us drive back with Barret on the back hah. I think my grail would be the most obvious thing in the world, the highwind - or any airship from any FF. But I mean, at 1/6 scale... even talkin pie in the sky, that's a lotta pie hah.

I think the next figure they need to focus on is Barret. He will be glaring omission from the core team once we have Tifa and Aerith.

I would love, love a Barret done right.
Please. I feel like with Rebirth, more and more people are loving him and how he is being portrayed in the remakes. He's so great, they knocked it out of the park. Vulnerable and human, but bravely stoic, but also funny... Also his voice actor should be talked about like Ben Starr is as Clive, etc, just IMO. And a well-done figure of him would have so much shelf presence

Please. I feel like with Rebirth, more and more people are loving him and how he is being portrayed in the remakes. He's so great, they knocked it out of the park. Vulnerable and human, but bravely stoic, but also funny... Also his voice actor should be talked about like Ben Starr is as Clive, etc, just IMO. And a well-done figure of him would have so much shelf presence
Been asking for a Barret since GT released Cloud from Remake. I rather have him over multiple versions of Tifa, Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth, which they seem more focused on doing. Unfornately we're probably never gonna have the full team unless if ToysEra does a good figure of him, which I've been hoping that they do.

Ny6vbAI.png

Been asking for a Barret since GT released Cloud from Remake. I rather have him over multiple versions of Tifa, Cloud, Zack and Sephiroth, which they seem more focused on doing. Unfornately we're probably never gonna have the full team unless if ToysEra does a good figure of him, which I've been hoping that they do.

Ny6vbAI.png
You’ll be waiting a while for Toys Era. Still waiting on their Aerith

Maybe a good middle ground would be announcing that there will indeed be another Remake/Rebirth/3rd Game classic Cloud and/or standalone headsculpt (preferably both), but not til the other characters are done or until around the final game's release. That way new coming people coming in who might wanna get Tifa or whoever else won't be second-guessing that decision because they're worried whether they'll ever get a Cloud to go with them (more people will be coming in after finishing Rebirth, and yet more people will probly be interested when the third game drops), and people like me with just one head it could make it more worth buying whatever body packs they do, and everyone can relax knowing they'll have the chance, without it slowing down other figures releasing. And because itll be so far away, still seeming fair enuf to people who bought the 1.0. Solved it! ;)
I can get behind this. Just knowing they would do one would get me to order others.

Back