Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Cloud can put his hand around the handle of the Fusion Sword, it looks huge. Maybe the Buster Sword. They both look pretty cool, though. Does the Fusion Sword come apart at all?
Oh yes it does.. not sure if can fit inside an open Fenrir.

Last edited:
Kit's second batch covers up to order #75470 - just missed the cutoff but at least I know I'm third batch!
I think they said there will only be 3 batches so for sure in the third one, same as me. Happy for everyone about to get their and looking forward to some awesome pics! Hope last batch will be out by December. This would make a great Christmas present.

Kit's second batch covers up to order #75470 - just missed the cutoff but at least I know I'm third batch!
Thought I ordered earlier but I guess I didn't. My order is #7557x so I just barely missed the second batch. Sort of relieved though since there's been a bunch of other figures and expenses during this time.

Please GAMETOYS, release this new body as a stand alone so we can upgrade our FF7R cloud.

Also, please release an upgraded body for Zack as well!

I don't really see this body as an upgrade from the Remake Cloud.... honestly the seamless aspect is completely pointless as his shirt covers the joints anyways. Would've preferred the Remake style body on this as it would've came with way less rubber issues.

I don't really see this body as an upgrade from the Remake Cloud.... honestly the seamless aspect is completely pointless as his shirt covers the joints anyways. Would've preferred the Remake style body on this as it would've came with way less rubber issues.

The awesome articulation is what will elevate the previous figures for me. That’s why I wish GT sold these new bodies separately.

the upcoming Deathnote bodies that were sold separately fits with this right? I'm planning on swapping the silicon body with the articulated DN body i preordered (If its possible)

Oh wow, where?? I would still like to get one hahaha
Haha well since I pre-ordered waaaay back when it was announced Im sorry to say you cant get one. They arent in stock, its just taken this insanely long for the store to get their batch. X,D

I finally received the kit email for the invoice and shipment of the 2nd batch. In general, how many days does it take to receive ?
I live in France

Anybody filed for replacements for those parts that got damaged from Gametoy's shoddy packaging? Gotten any response about it?

Back