Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are several official ones already. 2B, 9S and A2 all got figures from Flare, one of the best PVC manufacturers, there's a Prime 1 Diorama with all three characters, two Prime 2B statues, a new Flare 2B in the works, Buzzmod 2B. These aren't 1/6 action figures but all high quality, and then there's all the PAK, Bring Arts, Nendoroid + the 3rd party options. Nier Automata gets a ton of figures for one game that's not even that popular compared to Final Fantasy. High quality Nier 1/6 would be great, yeah, but imo FF characters deserve it more.
Thanks for clearing things up; I had no idea that the existence of official PAK and Bring Arts products or PVC statuettes meant there isn’t a reason, want, or demand for 1/6 articulated counterparts. Final fantasy certainly doesn’t get enough of the former, of course.
I sure hope I can trade my GT figs in somewhere for a bunch of Nendoroids. /s

Thanks for clearing things up; I had no idea that the existence of official PAK and Bring Arts products or PVC statuettes meant there isn’t a reason, want, or demand for 1/6 articulated counterparts. Final fantasy certainly doesn’t get enough of the former, of course.
I sure hope I can trade my GT figs in somewhere for a bunch of Nendoroids. /s
Yes, that's exactly what said :rolleyes:

Yep. They release like 1-2 figures per year.... really would suck if they used their time/resources on Nier which has endless merch.
That's what I meant, GT makes so few figures that Nier seems like a waste. 2B figure no. 2234414 isn't that exciting when there's characters like the VII cast, Balthier, Fran, Tidus, Yuna, Lightning, Squall, Rinoa, Terra etc. who get nothing, of any figure type or in any scale.

Yeah, as much as I'd love to own some GT NieR figures. I'd take my wish of GT Fran over the entire series any day. I'll take my L on NieR for now then😂🤦🏾‍♂️ but that's not saying I still won't buy the hell out of em💪🏾😁🔥

That's what I meant, GT makes so few figures that Nier seems like a waste. 2B figure no. 2234414 isn't that exciting when there's characters like the VII cast, Balthier, Fran, Tidus, Yuna, Lightning, Squall, Rinoa, Terra etc. who get nothing, of any figure type or in any scale.
Yes, yes and yes

2B has no real 1/6 figure, it's apples and oranges bringing up all the the other merch. The Superduck costume set is cheap garbage.

At this point it seems pretty obvious GT isn't interested in doing a full Remake line, and if the best we can hope for is some more high quality one-offs, then 2B is a fantastic candidate for that, imo.

The painful dichotomy of being excited for everything GT does, while not wanting to have to wait a long time to buy it all

First need to get AC Cloud in-hand, and both DN figures that still need to be released. For all we know, that could be the end of 2024 or mid 2025. I ain't hold my breath for anything else GT might show because at the rate they do tease to preorder, we'll be in the year 2030 for any other potential release and still praying for Tifa and Aerith from them.

Good point Lol I'll still keep my fingers crossed for the character wishlist. Btw, anyone have a good resource for the Fenrir set?

I guess there’s leaks elsewhere too as these don’t have walters watermark.

DA994259-03FC-424C-9F6C-8D2C2C4AD5BE.jpeg

I guess they really needed those 10 likes..🤦🏾‍♂️ Now I wonder if they're really taking it from the group themselves and editing "DO NOT REPOST" out, or are they actually getting it from somewhere else.. It seems like more like they're editing Walter's posts bc we haven't seen leaks of Tifa or anything, which Walter hasn't provided.

Jesus.... people are so damn stupid.

OT: omg Noctis from VerXIII looks INCREDIBLE. Please put him up with the throne and all of his Royal Arms. And AC Cloud is also a stunner. Can't wait for my preorder to come in.

I would have rather gotten Brother Nier or Papa Nier rather than 2B myself. Noctis looks great and so does that Cloud head sculpt.

Inevitably GT is going to get in trouble because of the social media exposure from idiots like this, and when they stop making figures it's going to be:

Ideas_Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

"Wow, how could this have happened. This is BS. Squareenix is so ****. Like and subscribe for more figure updates."

Back