Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, I came across a link on the "One Sixth Republic Noctis” page that led to a Baidu page with some interesting "insider news." Fortunately, that Baidu page has been deleted.

Let's be mindful of sharing such information because we don't want Gametoys to come under the radar of SQUARE ENIX.

We've seen something similar happen in the past when Bandai targeted MOSHOW, a third-party Gundam company. Since then, MOSHOW hasn't been able to produce any Gundam products because they caught Bandai's attention for producing high-quality diecast Strike Gundam figures.

It's important to remember that once a licensed company takes legal action against a smaller company, things can change drastically for the third party. So, let's be cautious and sensitive about sharing potentially information.
gt boss do aware of the baidu page,but sometime the ts post too many sensitive info that may cause unwanted attention. therefore boss starting to post less picture. example:tifa,aerith etc. Those are popular character. With gt capabilities, those competitors will always find a way to
bring gt down. SE do aware of gt figure but choose not to interfere yet.unless we got some crazy fan starting to post gt figure info on playart
kai social media and say pak suck.

Like the EA jacko tifa statue, famous when preorder started.now radio silent. i think its been a year since the preorder started.

and where is toy eras tifa?come on,the more the merrier.let us choose

A good thing to note at least with these leaks is that a lot of these GT Final Fantasy pictures on OneSixthRepublic gains barely any traction. The audience for it isn't that big. It's a rather niche market for western collectors compared to other properties. I've found that this thread/forum to be the biggest and most active in discussing this IP than anywhere else.

Not that it leaking is good but it's also not something that gains a lot of attention whenever it's posted. In a group that has 30,000 people, you only ever see 4-5 comments on these GT leaks before they die.

Yeah, I honestly don’t really care for behind the scenes pics anymore because of how long the waits been for some of these. Just updated enough makes me happy and the company isn’t dead lol.

Makes you wonder why SE isn't going after all those unlicensed statues, especially with many being so "out of character"? Harder to track down? Not direct competition to their PAK and Bring Arts lines?

Makes you wonder why SE isn't going after all those unlicensed statues, especially with many being so "out of character"? Harder to track down? Not direct competition to their PAK and Bring Arts lines?
It's not exactly easy to sue China. That one website got taken down by Tsume reports because it was hosted in the US. All these other sites are from China. The one site that sells literal recasts of licensed statues including SE PVCs also sells the licensed goods since I was a young lad (35 now) has never shut down. It's a strange world out there.

It's not exactly easy to sue China. That one website got taken down by Tsume reports because it was hosted in the US. All these other sites are from China. The one site that sells literal recasts of licensed statues including SE PVCs also sells the licensed goods since I was a young lad (35 now) has never shut down. It's a strange world out there.
That makes sense. I heard that story about Tsume. Apparently they started out as an unlicensed studio. Bunch of hypocrites if true.

For those who own Gametoys Cloud remake, can you tell me how long the buster sword is from the handle to the end of the sword?
Because I have to 3D print the sword to put it with Zack :)

View attachment 640176

This is what I politely wrote on FB to the guy that leaked the pic of Noctis to 31,000 members. We do not know who's an affiliate for Square Enix, one could very well be in this group, though unlikely.
He attempted to reply, but quickly deleted it before I could see it. Well, if you're still lurking, hi. If Noctis doesn't release, it's your fault. :thwak
You were very kind indeed in that post. He probably deleted it cos he has nothing to say for himself...

And noooo! Noctis not releasing would crush me, I look forward to him almost as much as Cloud! I'll go get my wooden stick as well.

It has not. I imagine the next pre-order would be Tifa followed by Noctis, Aerith, and who knows if the Fem Cloud will be a thing
I don't get why they've teased fem cloud when they could do other characters. Shame they won't do Barret. I'd much rather see a grunt cloud to follow with the CC Zack over a dress cloud....oh well

Back