Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really? That's a pretty sweet deal you got there on that combo. (y)

The logical part of my brain says no, naturally. The collector side keeps saying - 'Yeah, but it's Sephiroth!', lol.
Can only say one thing to you regardless you wallet situation....YOLO! :LOL:

Yesh I realize thats a very insensitive thing to say....my bad...YOLO! :whistle:

Are KGH a good company to deal with gents?
They're decent, I've heard some people have issues with their shipping or they generate a label and sit on it for a while but for the most part they're a solid vendor. 10x more reliable than TW.

I think they mark things up a bit when they get popular, which is fair enough business but not my kind of thing. I go with Giantoy and OSK because they tend to keep to a pretty standard pricing even after figures release, just out of fairness to buyers.

Wow, really? That's a pretty sweet deal you got there on that combo. (y)

The logical part of my brain says no, naturally. The collector side keeps saying - 'Yeah, but it's Sephiroth!', lol.
Honestly that Sephiroth is one of my all time favorite figures in my collection. Absolute standout whenever people see my figures. Especially with the big ass wing and the metal sword. I've got him towering above at the top of my detolf floating on his stand.

Anyone here use inshobby before? They have Zack for about $400 shipped and I'm just trying to not go from getting scammed by Toyswonderland to getting scammed by someone else.

I heard good thing on like facebook group, but never actually dealt with them until now. so we will see. But anything is better than Toys Wonderland as this point.
I hope all goes well with your first purchase from them, sir.

What did you purchase from them, if you don't mind me asking? One of the FF figures?

I mean still cheaper than what I paid for on Ebay, I think I paid close to $600, but if I woulda just wait and got it from KGH I probably would save about $200 :/
Even at that price, do you feel he was worth it?

Can only say one thing to you regardless you wallet situation....YOLO! :LOL:

Yesh I realize thats a very insensitive thing to say....my bad...YOLO! :whistle:
Duly noted, lol. 🤣

They're decent, I've heard some people have issues with their shipping...
What kind of issues?

...or they generate a label and sit on it for a while
Eh? Please tell me more.

but for the most part they're a solid vendor. 10x more reliable than TW.
Hmm...the above doesn't really fill me with confidence.

I think they mark things up a bit when they get popular, which is fair enough business but not my kind of thing.
That's fairly common in the collectibles market over there, is it not?

I go with Giantoy and OSK because they tend to keep to a pretty standard pricing even after figures release, just out of fairness to buyers.
Now that's the kind of practice I can support.

Honestly that Sephiroth is one of my all time favorite figures in my collection. Absolute standout whenever people see my figures. Especially with the big ass wing and the metal sword.
He would be a gem for me too.

I've got him towering above at the top of my detolf floating on his stand.
That sounds epic! Do you have a pic of it at all?

Duly noted, lol. 🤣

What kind of issues?

Eh? Please tell me more.

Hmm...the above doesn't really fill me with confidence.

That's fairly common in the collectibles market over there, is it not?

Now that's the kind of practice I can support.

He would be a gem for me too.

That sounds epic! Do you have a pic of it at all?
1. Just not the best customer service when there's a problem, but nothing sketchy or not trustworthy. Don't get the wrong impression, they're a good vendor.
2. Sometimes when a figure drops they will give a tracking number but it won't ship for a few weeks, this can be frustrating for some people. They don't always do this though, it's just happened anecdotally.
3. It's common enough, but not all distributors mark up their stock after release (as mentioned, Giantoy/OSK who I buy from don't mark up).
4. I'm not a great photographer or have the benefit of my detolf lighting to help me, but here's the best pictures I could find of him.
IMG_20220120_135946_Bokeh.jpg

IMG_20220702_111329.jpg

IMG_20221025_235352_Bokeh.jpg

1. Just not the best customer service when there's a problem, but nothing sketchy or not trustworthy.
Do you mean they are slow to respond and act, or something else? Can they resolve issues in the end, or not?

Don't get the wrong impression, they're a good vendor.
Half of what you have told me about them suggests otherwise, sir.

2. Sometimes when a figure drops they will give a tracking number but it won't ship for a few weeks, this can be frustrating for some people.
What is their justification for this?

They don't always do this though, it's just happened anecdotally.
They shouldn't do it at all, surely?

3. It's common enough, but not all distributors mark up their stock after release (as mentioned, Giantoy/OSK who I buy from don't mark up).
Fair play to Giantoy/OSK. I like their ethos better.

4. I'm not a great photographer or have the benefit of my detolf lighting to help me, but here's the best pictures I could find of him.
View attachment 604618
View attachment 604619
View attachment 604620
Thank you so much for posting these pics. Both Sephiroth and Cloud look absolutely fantastic together.

Am I missing something, or does the KGHobby website not have any privacy policy and terms and conditions?

Do you mean they are slow to respond and act, or something else? Can they resolve issues in the end, or not?

Half of what you have told me about them suggests otherwise, sir.

What is their justification for this?

They shouldn't do it at all, surely?

Fair play to Giantoy/OSK. I like their ethos better.

Thank you so much for posting these pics. Both Sephiroth and Cloud look absolutely fantastic together.
1. I believe so, I've never had an issue, just read some people who didn't get replies very quickly. Other members probably know better than me.
2. Regarding the label discrepancy, if I give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm not in the business but I would assume they have one group/person running off labels for an upcoming release. Then when the stock comes in, it takes a couple of weeks to get everything unboxed and prepped for shipment before they finally go out. If I want to assume malice, they send out tracking numbers to buy themselves time because they are unorganized. Of course there's Toys Wonderland, who gives out fake tracking numbers to make people think they have product that they don't.

GT Cloud and Sephiroth are two of my favorite figures from my entire collection. PAK AC Cloud was one of the first figures I ever bought as I got into the 'larger figure' market about 10 years ago, so I'm insanely pumped for the GT release of AC Cloud. I really want Walter to come through with some new pics though, I'm really looking forward to Tifa and Aerith since the PAK releases I bought were pretty bad and all of the 3rd party Tifas have been close but not good enough for me to jump on them.

I ordered just recently from them. You get a shipping quote soon, but it will take some time till it really does ship.
I took the chance to get me another Cloud+Daytona Set.
2022-10-19 was the shipping quote.
2022-10-25 was the first movement since then.

My first order was Zack and it took over a week till something happened. But Im still very happy I got him from them.
Their shipping policy is not the best.. but they are way better than TWL.

1. I believe so, I've never had an issue, just read some people who didn't get replies very quickly. Other members probably know better than me.
2. Regarding the label discrepancy, if I give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm not in the business but I would assume they have one group/person running off labels for an upcoming release. Then when the stock comes in, it takes a couple of weeks to get everything unboxed and prepped for shipment before they finally go out. If I want to assume malice, they send out tracking numbers to buy themselves time because they are unorganized. Of course there's Toys Wonderland, who gives out fake tracking numbers to make people think they have product that they don't.

GT Cloud and Sephiroth are two of my favorite figures from my entire collection. PAK AC Cloud was one of the first figures I ever bought as I got into the 'larger figure' market about 10 years ago, so I'm insanely pumped for the GT release of AC Cloud. I really want Walter to come through with some new pics though, I'm really looking forward to Tifa and Aerith since the PAK releases I bought were pretty bad and all of the 3rd party Tifas have been close but not good enough for me to jump on them.

My first ever "adult" action figure was the original Play Arts AC Cloud back in 2005, followed by Sephiroth soon after. I eventually replaced Cloud with the PAK version and got Tifa to go with him, they were cool, but they always had a few quibbles I couldn't shake (weird proportions, that glossy sheen PAKs had back in the early 2010s, headsculpts being off). When I saw the promo photos for GT AC Cloud and found out their reputation, I knew I couldn't turn it down, especially with Fenrir. I know AC isn't everyone's figurative cup of tea, but I'm more than happy for this to be my defining FF piece.

Have you dealt with them often in the past?

Can you recall how long others have had to wait for replies from them?

2. Regarding the label discrepancy, if I give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm not in the business but I would assume they have one group/person running off labels for an upcoming release. Then when the stock comes in, it takes a couple of weeks to get everything unboxed and prepped for shipment before they finally go out. If I want to assume malice, they send out tracking numbers to buy themselves time because they are unorganized.
Ah right, I see. I appreciate you sharing those thoughts with me.

So, despite potential organisational delays, do they always fulfill their orders?

Of course there's Toys Wonderland, who gives out fake tracking numbers to make people think they have product that they don't.
That is just a disgraceful way of operating.

GT Cloud and Sephiroth are two of my favorite figures from my entire collection.
It's easy to see why. They both command attention.

PAK AC Cloud was one of the first figures I ever bought as I got into the 'larger figure' market about 10 years ago, so I'm insanely pumped for the GT release of AC Cloud.
I always enjoy finding out how fellow collectors have connections to certain characters. So not only will GT's release feel like coming full circle with that particular iteration of the character, but you will also be able to enjoy the nostalgia feels too. That will be pretty special.

I really want Walter to come through with some new pics though, I'm really looking forward to Tifa and Aerith since the PAK releases I bought were pretty bad and all of the 3rd party Tifas have been close but not good enough for me to jump on them.
I would welcome Walter popping in just to reassure us he's still around.

I completely understand your anticipation for Tifa and Aerith. However I am content enough for now just to know they are in the works. I am happy for GT to take the time they need to make them both the best they can be. I view them as longer term releases anyway, after all we have AC Cloud and two DN characters to get through first.

I ordered just recently from them. You get a shipping quote soon, but it will take some time till it really does ship.
I took the chance to get me another Cloud+Daytona Set.
2022-10-19 was the shipping quote.
2022-10-25 was the first movement since then.

My first order was Zack and it took over a week till something happened. But Im still very happy I got him from them.
Their shipping policy is not the best.. but they are way better than TWL.
Thank you so much for sharing your experiences in dealing with them with me. I appreciate it. :)

Can I ask, which shipping option is the best choice?

Also, I assume you trust them to keep your details safe?

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences in dealing with them with me. I appreciate it. :)

Can I ask, which shipping option is the best choice?

Also, I assume you trust them to keep your details safe?
No problem :)
Hmmm the first time I picked EMS, which was okay. But like I said, my Zack didn't move for over a week.
But then he was really fast here. And without any custom taxes! (and all those stamps on the package.. Never saw this before |D)
This time I did pick Hong Kong Post Mail. My Cloud has left now Hong Kong, let's see how long he takes.

Yep I do. I mean ..what will they do with my address? They can send me some freebies alright :D
Never read about anything like leaking or abusing details from customers.

I hope all goes well with your first purchase from them, sir.

What did you purchase from them, if you don't mind me asking? One of the FF figures?

Even at that price, do you feel he was worth it?
I just purchased the Zack since that the only one I need. Hopefully it get ship soon.
As far as Sephiroth I want to say it's worth it? But if I have a choice to go cheaper I definitely will. It was kind of like a impulsive buy as well.
But the details on him is very good. And plus the wing feel like actual feather instead of plastic. And I'm pretty sure that the only Sephiroth that is 1/6. For Zack and cloud you could at least still get the vts version

So call me a mug, but I re-purchased my Zack & Extra Body from TW. Why? Well given the price is still close to RRP and I have now extended my PayPal Buyer protection to until April unlike when I was a week from expiring, it's a fail safe... if I don't receive my item by then or even by end of the year then so be it.. I'm not in a rush and if it doesn't come I'll just fork out on aftermarket prices elsewhere

We shall see...

So call me a mug, but I re-purchased my Zack & Extra Body from TW. Why? Well given the price is still close to RRP and I have now extended my PayPal Buyer protection to until April unlike when I was a week from expiring, it's a fail safe... if I don't receive my item by then or even by end of the year then so be it.. I'm not in a rush and if it doesn't come I'll just fork out on aftermarket prices elsewhere

We shall see...
I wish you good luck and hope you will get yours. Fingers crossed!
Just let us know if the time has come :O

Just wondering.. why didnt Justin pick up a GT figure? He did get the VTS Cloud back in the day (Which Im also tempted to get .. because that BASE PLATE..!)
Actually, we are lucky that he didnt. Maybe the attention GT would have get then would harmed them in a bad way..

We shall see...
That one way to do it I guess. So you just gonna wait till end of November then decide? If they did end up pulling thru then I own them a apology for doubting them

I wish you good luck and hope you will get yours. Fingers crossed!
Just let us know if the time has come :O

Just wondering.. why didnt Justin pick up a GT figure? He did get the VTS Cloud back in the day (Which Im also tempted to get .. because that BASE PLATE..!)
Actually, we are lucky that he didnt. Maybe the attention GT would have get then would harmed them in a bad way..
I did wonder about that too, because in the review video he did say he a fan of the figure. But why wouldn't he pick up the gt version. Unless the vts one were just send by tw for him as a gift to review but he just ain't gonna disclose that

Back