Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Obviously game toys is better but I still like my tifa. Got her last year and seems we won’t be getting a new tifa in hand til end of the year or next
It actually look pretty nice, the skin tone a little off with the body other than that. Is quite solid, I thought about getting custom head too but can't justify the price for it. So I just settle with super duck tifa for now. At this point Im not really rushing gametoys release tifa since there so many tifa out there already. I still pre order it if ever goes up.

I would love to have a life-sized cast of that (I think it looks 1/1 unless I'm crazy). The GT imo have the best sculpts, but the Pink Pink Studios 1/4 Cloud gets way more attention from my friends, etc. because of the scale. I like the shelf presence of it.

That being said I'll keep collecting the GT too. My dream collectibles is if they were to ever release 1/4 versions one day.
I do think this is a very good scale. I doubt it’s 1:1 though. But I might just get this is it’s available. Very nice scale.

Sent them an email to cancel my Zack & Extra Body, they refunded me straight away. What's strange is they sent me payment via PayPal as Friends & Family.

Currency exchange rate worked in my favour also since the GBP has weakened greatly against the HKD so I actually got a profit of £30. Shame I need to get it aftermarket now at price gouging rates...

Last edited:
Getting the impression they're aware that folks are cottoning onto their bluffing now. Hope that's true and that any further preorders are similarly refunded right away without any song and dance.

Sent them an email to cancel my Zack & Extra Body, they refunded me straight away. What's strange is they sent me payment via PayPal as Friends & Family.

Currency exchange rate worked in my favour also since the GBP has weakened greatly against the HKD so I actually got a profit of £30. Shame I need to get it aftermarket now at price gouging rates...
I reported them to PayPal customer service and had them under investigation, to which they claimed they may be unable to use PayPal if there were many negative claims against them. 😌✨

I reported them to PayPal customer service and had them under investigation, to which they claimed they may be unable to use PayPal if there were many negative claims against them. 😌✨
Good, give them this pear
10B184A6-D1C0-4E4D-8D26-6DE8A8E00E7C.jpeg

how long did the refund take? I cancelled mine as well but still haven't seen any refund

After a painful week long wait I have my additional Zack. Can’t wait for the rest of GT’s FF7 line.
Glorious! To have those three characters together in 1/6 scale would be a dream come true for me.

Can I ask where you got the stand for the swords behind the figures?

Gentleman, TW refunded my AC Cloud&Fenrir pre-order. No store credit BS. My ties with them is finally over.
Genuinely happy for you. I've been rooting for you to get this very outcome.

Sent them an email to cancel my Zack & Extra Body, they refunded me straight away.
This is more like it. I hope others wanting their money back get the same kind of speedy resolution.

Back