Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah hopefully I get it, My order status change to Awaiting Shipment, so hopefully it ship soon. I think somebody just snatch the Sephiroth off KGHobby so yeah best bet is either ebay or aliexpress. I wouldn't mind aliexpress but sometime they shipping kind of ass. But right now I'm hoping to see if GT would make Vincent Valentine, that would be my instant preorder for sure!
I think their last estimate for shipping was end of November, so you might be waiting a bit longer.

Yeah hopefully I get it,
I'm sure you will.

My order status change to Awaiting Shipment, so hopefully it ship soon.
Let us know when it does.

I think somebody just snatch the Sephiroth off KGHobby
Just checked and you are right. Ah well.

so yeah best bet is either ebay or aliexpress.
It's the VAT and Import Duty to the UK that's the real killer for me. It always pushes the figures beyond my reach.

I wouldn't mind aliexpress but sometime they shipping kind of ass.
Lol! On the slow side, is it?

But right now I'm hoping to see if GT would make Vincent Valentine, that would be my instant preorder for sure!
They have teased him, but only as an early concept. It would be cool to see him come to fruition though.

Any FF figure GT make is such a win for us fans. I only wish I discovered them sooner.

I'm sure you will.

Let us know when it does.

Just checked and you are right. Ah well.

It's the VAT and Import Duty to the UK that's the real killer for me. It always pushes the figures beyond my reach.

Lol! On the slow side, is it?

They have teased him, but only as an early concept. It would be cool to see him come to fruition though.

Any FF figure GT make is such a win for us fans. I only wish I discovered them sooner.
yeah definitely. Is there no 1/6 scale online or local store in UK that sell 3rd party figure? I know at least in the US there couple that sell 3rd party stuff. Did they really teased him? I only saw Notice from ff15. I actually have GT Bleach figure, at that time when Cloud first goes on pre order I was skeptical about it just because it look too good to be true and didn't pick it up. and same goes with Sephiroth lol.

yeah definitely. Is there no 1/6 scale online or local store in UK that sell 3rd party figure? I know at least in the US there couple that sell 3rd party stuff. Did they really teased him? I only saw Notice from ff15. I actually have GT Bleach figure, at that time when Cloud first goes on pre order I was skeptical about it just because it look too good to be true and didn't pick it up. and same goes with Sephiroth lol.
Walter came through with a couple indirect pictures of a potential Vincent but we didn't see anything even close to a prototype like we have for Aerith and Tifa. But I'm so insanely hopeful, Vincent's character design is so incredible to me and he was the PAK figure I bought right after AC Cloud back in like 2010. It would be a hell of a task to make him but if they were able to pull off Sephiroth to such a degree I believe in them for Vincent. But I think we're years out from seeing him come to fruition unfortunately.

Is there no 1/6 scale online or local store in UK that sell 3rd party figure?
None that I am aware of. Certainly nothing for GT releases.

I know at least in the US there couple that sell 3rd party stuff.
Being able to go in to a store to purchase any figures must be nice. My entire collection has been purchased from various online stores.

Did they really teased him?
See post above. Also see post 2 on page 188.

I actually have GT Bleach figure, at that time when Cloud first goes on pre order I was skeptical about it just because it look too good to be true and didn't pick it up. and same goes with Sephiroth lol.
GT were still a bit of an unknown quantity back then. You had no way of knowing they would absolutely hit both FF characters out of the park. I am sure others were sceptical too.

A dear friend and fellow user on here first made me aware of GT thanks to both his Bleach figure purchases. When he posted pics of them their quality really impressed me. By that time however Sephiroth and Cloud had already been released and were long gone. Shortly after that, he made me aware of AC Cloud and after a short period of consideration I managed to get a pre-order down just days before the pre-order period was brought to a close. I was very fortunate and cannot wait for his release. I would absolutely love to add the Sephiroth and Remake Cloud figures to my collection too because IMO they are perfect. Acquiring them for a decent price, especially when importing them to the UK, is proving to be immensely difficult though and I am all but resigned to never owning them. 😢

FYI - Since we left the EU (sadly) in the UK the duty tax threshold has increased.

If you’re buying from abroad, email the seller/store and see if they can declare the parcel value at 25USD - 99% of the time in Asia they will (Japanese sellers wouldn’t). If they do, then you pay no tax.

FYI - Since we left the EU (sadly) in the UK the duty tax threshold has increased.

If you’re buying from abroad, email the seller/store and see if they can declare the parcel value at 25USD - 99% of the time in Asia they will (Japanese sellers wouldn’t). If they do, then you pay no tax.

This is largely why I've stopped buying from Japanese vendors now, even with GBP/JPY being so favourable at the moment. The savings you make on the FX take a big hit from shipping and then duty tax.

COME BACK!

I don't know how the other member manage to get their AC cloud cancel on TW. I kept on emailng back and forth they kept on trying to give me store credit instead or original payment.

Yeah I did that, they just kept saying the 30 days grace period bs only store credit if I want refund for the AC cloud pre order
Yeah sounds like a hassle. Same as everyone else, I just emailed them the order numbers and said I wanted to cancel. They emailed me back next day saying 5-10 business days.

Semi-related, but only one of my orders (Zack and the extra body were separate orders), is marked down to "$0", having it be striked out and changed to 0 items, but both say cancelled. Anyone know what that's about, or am I just paranoid that TW has nearly $500 of my money?

Yeah sounds like a hassle. Same as everyone else, I just emailed them the order numbers and said I wanted to cancel. They emailed me back next day saying 5-10 business days.

Semi-related, but only one of my orders (Zack and the extra body were separate orders), is marked down to "$0", having it be striked out and changed to 0 items, but both say cancelled. Anyone know what that's about, or am I just paranoid that TW has nearly $500 of my money?
I'm not sure what you have, I know when the item cancelled with price on it, usually just processing. But when it marked to $0 usually when the refund happened. For me at least.

Attachments

• IMG_20221027_151652.jpg
    IMG_20221027_151652.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure what you have, I know when the item cancelled with price on it, usually just processing. But when it marked to $0 usually when the refund happened. For me at least.
Neither have refunded for me yet, but I will add that the top one I paid with PayPal while the bottom I just paid with my debit card, not sure if that matters at all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221027-142155.png
    Screenshot_20221027-142155.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 0
Neither have refunded for me yet, but I will add that the top one I paid with PayPal while the bottom I just paid with my debit card, not sure if that matters at all.
Double checked my emails about it, apparently the bottom one was refunded, still hasn't hit my account though. Do they have to wait until one refund goes through before the other? Or is PayPal an issue here? Super headachey procedure, never gonna use TW again.

Double checked my emails about it, apparently the bottom one was refunded, still hasn't hit my account though. Do they have to wait until one refund goes through before the other? Or is PayPal an issue here? Super headachey procedure, never gonna use TW again.
For me when it said refunded on tw. Is already in my bank account pending. And the PayPal same deal but felt like PayPal took a bit.

For me when it said refunded on tw. Is already in my bank account pending. And the PayPal same deal but felt like PayPal took a bit.
Gotcha, duly noted. I wasn't going to make any complaints unless the 10 days ran out and I didn't have any change in my accounts, but still, reassuring to know things are working still.

Gotcha, duly noted. I wasn't going to make any complaints unless the 10 days ran out and I didn't have any change in my accounts, but still, reassuring to know things are working still.
Yeah, if they said is cancelled, you should be good, but just keep an eye out. mine took about 5-6 days as well. There was someone here said they got it in 1 day. so who knows

None that I am aware of. Certainly nothing for GT releases.

Being able to go in to a store to purchase any figures must be nice. My entire collection has been purchased from various online stores.

See post above. Also see post 2 on page 188.

GT were still a bit of an unknown quantity back then. You had no way of knowing they would absolutely hit both FF characters out of the park. I am sure others were sceptical too.

A dear friend and fellow user on here first made me aware of GT thanks to both his Bleach figure purchases. When he posted pics of them their quality really impressed me. By that time however Sephiroth and Cloud had already been released and were long gone. Shortly after that, he made me aware of AC Cloud and after a short period of consideration I managed to get a pre-order down just days before the pre-order period was brought to a close. I was very fortunate and cannot wait for his release. I would absolutely love to add the Sephiroth and Remake Cloud figures to my collection too because IMO they are perfect. Acquiring them for a decent price, especially when importing them to the UK, is proving to be immensely difficult though and I am all but resigned to never owning them. 😢
I bought Cloud off AliExpress without customs. I did have to pay around £570 (Cloud + Hardy) as I missed the pre-order. Got Sephiroth from TW, surprisingly. It's AliExpress though, most sellers don't care about following customs rules.

I bought Cloud off AliExpress without customs. I did have to pay around £570 (Cloud + Hardy) as I missed the pre-order. Got Sephiroth from TW, surprisingly. It's AliExpress though, most sellers don't care about following customs rules.
wait, you actually got Sephiroth from TW? That crazy!

Back