Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I prefer the detail in 1/6 scale, the likelihood of Game Toys doing the whole FF7R cast is pretty much 0%. It will probably be another 5-6 years before we even get the complete story, much less figures based from it.

That's why I'm more optimistic about the Bring Arts. I want the whole party from FF7. With Square Enix doing so much in PAK from FF7R, even characters like Roche and the Shinra grunts, it seems much more likely that they'll do Cid, Yuffie, and Cait Sith in Bring Arts from the original game.

As much as I prefer the detail in 1/6 scale, the likelihood of Game Toys doing the whole FF7R cast is pretty much 0%. It will probably be another 5-6 years before we even get the complete story, much less figures based from it.

That's why I'm more optimistic about the Bring Arts. I want the whole party from FF7. With Square Enix doing so much in PAK from FF7R, even characters like Roche and the Shinra grunts, it seems much more likely that they'll do Cid, Yuffie, and Cait Sith in Bring Arts from the original game.
This is why I’m probably gonna stop with GT. Tifa, Aerith, Vincent , Noctis and Yunna are all still coming barely in the starting stages. If they did the whole crew in that new cute little style they have coming for Cloud and Aerith I would rather get those. Love the GT figures but it will become a space problem and like you mentioned would take far too long to have the whole cast pretty sure they’d be done years after remake trilogy has been finished

This section lacks any real Final Fantasy Vii remake collectibles news... I check this thread daily and it's all the same nonsense. Boring...
Then add some ha. There've been some anniversary stuff released in Japan in previous months you can pre-orders. Towels, placemats, metal Buster Sword ruler, ice-trays... list goes on and on.

When she really is the next on line to be released or to be pre-order able, then it will be soon.
In March we will get AC Cloud .. so who knows.. Maybe end of the month oder next month will be the pre-order open.
Maybe @walter88 will enlighten us a bit next time.

I don't know how long the times were between the other characters, but maybe we can figure something out

After a painful week long wait I have my additional Zack. Can’t wait for the rest of GT’s FF7 line.

Attachments

• D4A36774-997A-498D-A93B-6191E7F8577D.jpeg
    D4A36774-997A-498D-A93B-6191E7F8577D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Bring Arts Tifa has been delayed by a year... :)
The description for that figure on Square Enix store is something else:
"The digital plus edition is a set product of physical action figure with one each of exchange tickets to redeem digital certificate of authenticity and digital version of the figure. Both digital certificate of authenticity and digital version of the figure are managed by the block chain technology known as NFTs. Digital certificate of authenticity provides proof of authenticity for your original purchase of the figure.
Digital version of the figure can be enjoyed on your smart phone or your PC through dedicated website.

*The design between the physical figure and digital version may vary. Images are examples only. Final product may differ from photo.
*In order to redeem digital certificate of authenticity and digital version of the figure, Enjin wallet app will be required. You are also required to create an account (free) with the Enjin NFT platform and agree to their terms and conditions. For more information visit here. Enjin Wallet: A New Home for Your NFTs and Crypto | Enjin"

NGL this makes me feel good about buying GT and not giving Scam Enix money

Wow, gotta be honest, when I pre-ordered those Bring Arts, I was not paying attention to the release date at all. I figured it was about 6 months out or so. Now Cloud isn't going to be out until this time next year??

Wow, gotta be honest, when I pre-ordered those Bring Arts, I was not paying attention to the release date at all. I figured it was about 6 months out or so. Now Cloud isn't going to be out until this time next year??
In the EU Store of Square Enix his release date is
2023-11-30

which is really a joke.. I mean.. look at the PAK Zack figure.
His date is 2023-01-31 and he was announced way later than Bring Arts Cloud.

Off topic: Came across this … would you buy if someone offer you something like this??

I would love to have a life-sized cast of that (I think it looks 1/1 unless I'm crazy). The GT imo have the best sculpts, but the Pink Pink Studios 1/4 Cloud gets way more attention from my friends, etc. because of the scale. I like the shelf presence of it.

That being said I'll keep collecting the GT too. My dream collectibles is if they were to ever release 1/4 versions one day.

The crypto/NFT crap being tied into the FF7 Bring Arts honestly breaks my heart. The price on them is bad enough, bolting a useless digital certificate onto them to "justify" the price hike is insulting. As much as I have wanted Figma-scale figures of the crew, I absolutely refuse to invest in them as it stands.

Back