Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, but there was no shipping notice. There is at least 5 months till the release or never if we account TW
They told me the grace period was over 30 days after ordering or once you've received an Invoice. Its stupid because If you order a in stock item it contradicts itself. Probably just to screw customers out of money.

They told me the grace period was over 30 days after ordering or once you've received an Invoice. Its stupid because If you order a in stock item it contradicts itself. Probably just to screw customers out of money.
There was no shipping notice yet, no shipping fee yet, no invoice yet. Only a completed payment plan through partial.ly. They have no excuse to not provide a full refund.

This is all I got:
1666099399128.png

There was no shipping notice yet, no shipping fee yet, no invoice yet. Only a completed payment plan through partial.ly. They have no excuse to not provide a full refund.

This is all I got: View attachment 603363
I pre ordered my partner a little dog swing thing that she liked and I paid of a payment plan and haven't received a invoice for shipping and was still told that because it was 30 days past the original order date I was only allowed store credit.

I pre ordered my partner a little dog swing thing that she liked and I paid of a payment plan and haven't received a invoice for shipping and was still told that because it was 30 days past the original order date I was only allowed store credit.
TW has dog swings? :D

Hmm ok. I gonna have to check, cuz My additional body is thru PayPal in full but the Zack were payment plan and the shipping fee were separate bill. I feel like if they have the "figure" by November I feel like they wouldn't worry about refunding because when is in stock that should sell out quick
I'm not too sure if he still can source them, but me and @James M got our Zacks from Kit here, when you get your refund, it's worth a shot to send him an email if you still want to buy Zack. It's a little bit more expensive than retail price but nothing compared to aftermarket ebay prices. Worth a shot if you're not too discouraged from the whole ordeal.

So we have to wait till they declare that they can refund if I wish.
Just based off my experience with Zack It looks like it unfortunately. You could start the cancelation process and see. They sent me an email saying that it would be store credit and asked if I wanted to keep the order.

My suggestion is not to be scared of what TW says. Get your money back by going through what payment method you used. Dispute it directly with your bank, credit card, PayPal, etc. Provide documentation that they don't have the item when it has been released for some time already. They don't have any hold of you if no item has been provided.

That's what I'm saying. I miss the weekly updates😭
He might've gone awol since he spoke last about how people have been posting pics and news about gametoys despite the warning to not draw too much attention. That would be a shame because I too get excited to see the updates he is able to share with this community.

He might've gone awol since he spoke last about how people have been posting pics and news about gametoys despite the warning to not draw too much attention. That would be a shame because I too get excited to see the updates he is able to share with this community.
Ah, man.. I been trying to tell people not to be sharing these updates like that, but I just get blocked..😒😂

Hopefully not I got that one guy on Twitter to stop sharing stuff but now there’s facebooks groups too so it might be ggs guess we’ll just have to keep our eyes out for pre orders. Plus it’s not like these come out super frequently. Tifa is who knows how far from now

He's definitely been a lot quieter in general aside from the Tifa photos he posted a week or so ago. In an ideal world GT themselves have simply gone quiet to focus on getting Cloud + Fenrir as good as they can be after the minor hitches with Zack. That said, even seeing the L and Light preorders go up would be nice.

I hope this time around when Tifa & Aerith goes up everyone knows to avoid TWL and to go with someone reliable like OSK, GiantToy, Kghobby, etc
Oh trust me.. Ima be spreading the word like crazy in here before they go up for preorder. As soon as Walter or someone comes in here and say "GT preorders will hit stores next week or this week." I'll be sure to say out loud NOT to order from TWL. DON'T DO IT!

Back