Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who ordered GT Zack, where'd you get yours from? I got mine from Toys Wonderland considering not many other places had him and I'm hoping I don't regret it in the upcoming time, considering some of the bad reviews I've heard about em.. I'd hate to be the only one here that didn't receive their Zack..😭
Giantoy to

I dont use toys wonderland or kits website anymore but Im pretty sure they will deliver dont worry

Started replaying the game on PC since it finally released on Steam. The game looks so good at 4k 144fps. Last time I played was with the original release on my PS4.

Give me more POs GameToys! :panic:

VirkSlI.jpg
tUWXBJh.jpg
FevWUPC.jpg

LMb60Pl.jpg

Yal4Nlm.jpg

Last edited:
Playing it in 60fps on my PS5 was an eye opener, the combat was already great in 30fps but it's seriously close to best-in-class for ARPG combat in 60. It's tough to beat KH2FM in that regard but 7R comes real close.

It's funny, I managed to get the Remake running on my PC. Still rocking the GTX 770 over here. It played pretty consistently, obviously the graphical fidelity was nowhere near what is shown above. I don't meet the minimum requirements for anything these days, and I just can't be arsed to queue up to pay inflated prices for any GPUs these days.

I'm kinda sad as I've missed out on all the PS exclusives for the past two generations. The Last of Us was the last Playstation game I played.

Stupid question incoming, but does anyone know of anywhere i can still preorder the gametoys zack figure?
I've checked my usual kghobby, onesixthkit, giantoy, etc.

I had preordered sephiroth from toy origin and never received an arrival notice, invoice or even any reply since it's release despite multiple emails and messages through Facebook. So im still hunting that one down as well as preorder zack.

Stupid question incoming, but does anyone know of anywhere i can still preorder the gametoys zack figure?

I had preordered sephiroth from toy origin and never received an arrival notice, invoice or even any reply since it's release despite multiple emails and messages through Facebook. So im still hunting that one down as well as preorder zack.
Like some of us, we used Toys Wonderland as a last resort.. So if you wanna hop on that train, you could find him there. Some good things I've heard but also some bad. So I say just go with what your heart tells you and get him from there or not😃

This would be a dream come true.
Yes! Bc the PAK versions were great for their time. I say all the time, if I were to ever sell my PAK collection, Fran would be one of the ones that'd stay. But... If GT made her and she looked absolutely stunning and straight out of the game, then MAYBE I'd have to do some thinking lol.

Like some of us, we used Toys Wonderland as a last resort.. So if you wanna hop on that train, you could find him there. Some good things I've heard but also some bad. So I say just go with what your heart tells you and get him from there or not😃
Man...if I hadn't had a bad experience with TW, I'd be more open to jump on board.
I ordered a Justice League Tactical Batman deluxe edition new and they sent me a used regular edition.
Minor gripe really as the difference was a mother box accessory, but it was the fact they asked me to remove my unfavorable review of them online and get nothing in return of the difference in price.
Also, I found the gametoys hollow ichigo figure there for $175 usd but they wanted $150 shipping....so yeah.
I might go through them tmand cross my fingers, but my past experience with them hasn't been good.
Thanks for the heads up, though.

Yes! Bc the PAK versions were great for their time. I say all the time, if I were to ever sell my PAK collection, Fran would be one of the ones that'd stay. But... If GT made her and she looked absolutely stunning and straight out of the game, then MAYBE I'd have to do some thinking lol.
I used to love the PAK figures, but then I started buying hot toys which blew them out of the water and then PAK started upping their prices and I gave up on them.
Now, they don't look bad at all as their quality has increased but their prices have also gone up.
I've been keeping an eye on them though. Especially with the FFVII remake line

Maybe because I never played crisis core. But what is up with the two sculpts?
Is it supposed to be before ingesting jenova cells and after? Or is one supposed to be Zack and the other supposed to be someone else?

Love the banner, my dude. :) Work of art. Please at least make a video review of it. :)
Thank you so much, man. I will definitely consider a video!

Might be more worthwhile to see him released first and pray for some overstock. But that price you found is decent, considering it will only rise from here. AFAIK, all pre-orders for him are long sold out. But thankfully, if things go as seemingly planned, he should be released within a few weeks. Days, preferably.
Maybe because I never played crisis core. But what is up with the two sculpts?
Is it supposed to be before ingesting jenova cells and after? Or is one supposed to be Zack and the other supposed to be someone else?
A quick explanation. The hairstyle with 2 bangs is his younger hairstyle, while he was still a SOLDIER 2nd Class, with the blue uniform. Shortly after he was promoted to 1st Class SOLDIER, he began to don the hairstyle that we all know Zack to have, with his hair slicked back, all but a single strand. At this time he also inherited the Buster Sword from Angeal, his mentor. I recently replayed it. :lol Excited for the remake. Zack gets a lot of hate, but it's all love in my eyes.
Was the Ali-Express seller that was able to get a bunch of GT Clouds DASONG2?
Yes. Here's hoping TW's f*** up was just with Cloud, and not all of GT's products... Though it was my first and last time ordering with them, I feel the need to preach their wrongdoings to any unwary collector who may stumble into their trap...

Back