Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly the mature dress isn't confirmed yet. Walter told us that the GT boss said changing her outfit around will be difficult and could damage the material or figure because of how tight it is. She may have a separate release with the dress, but so far the only thing confirmed is her normal outfit.
Ohhh I didn't catch that. Very understandable though. I'll be happy with whatever they bring, as long as I also get AC Tifa later down the line😃 Thank you for that info!

Ohhh I didn't catch that. Very understandable though. I'll be happy with whatever they bring, as long as I also get AC Tifa later down the line😃 Thank you for that info!
I feel like AC Tifa is inevitable. They have her body, they have her headsculpt, a minor change to the hair and outfit and you have AC Tifa. Seems like missed opportunity not to do it!

I feel like AC Tifa is inevitable. They have her body, they have her headsculpt, a minor change to the hair and outfit and you have AC Tifa. Seems like missed opportunity not to do it!
You are absolutely right, my friend! My wallet and I will definitely be ready when the time comes😏

You are absolutely right, my friend! My wallet and I will definitely be ready when the time comes😏
static-assets-upload3558675597327873836.jpg

I could see this, maybe... 😄
Especially considering the CC remake was just confirmed. I just realized how much Zack merchandise will be released too.... YES!!
View attachment 584876View attachment 584877
I hate Zack's new voice and lines, miss the old actor. Still, hope GT makes the commander shinra troopers, maybe with a bike, was a huge fan of the design.

Definitely looking forward to this… and I hope it comes fast!!

It looks awesome my dude. Commision? :)
Thanks so much. It was so tedious to make the first time, I can't imagine making it twice. You're welcome to make your own rendition of it, though. Besides, the box is solid wood and I can't imagine the shipping fees. :lol I think next I'd like to craft Aerith's Church diorama. Mainly just floorboards/broken floorboards, flowers, and a backdrop. Something fairly simple, but decent enough to display GT Aerith with.

That Tifa sitting in front of the keyboard looks so adorable! I hope she officially goes up for pre-order already in various websites!

Though we're getting Cloud & Gang and maybe Noctis & Gang.. I'll continue to at least pray for a GT Fran & Balthier someday😊🔥

Attachments

• tumblr_4502dfe74cd087653026ca7dd5357811_e18c2884_400.gif
    tumblr_4502dfe74cd087653026ca7dd5357811_e18c2884_400.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • b26fa076fc995cee8f286bd24b774956.gif
    b26fa076fc995cee8f286bd24b774956.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • page_fran2.jpg
    page_fran2.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 0
Back