Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though we're getting Cloud & Gang and maybe Noctis & Gang.. I'll continue to at least pray for a GT Fran & Balthier someday😊🔥
That would be pretty cool - I'd love to see something more out of the ordinary from Gametoys in the future. Maybe some more villains would be great as well.
:oops:

FV8ZLBzUUAA3pi8.jpg
Haha, we see Cloudette again!! I'm still curious if it's just a little teaser for future POs or just something funny for the developers. Will it ever see release? Would you guys buy it? I think ... I feel compelled to, even if I have 0 idea how to display 'her' on the shelf ... I was thinking with the buster sword in a battle ready position would be funny. :lol

I’d pay big bucks for a 1/6 version of the Cloud princess dress, though I wouldn’t be disappointed to have the goth one instead. I doubt we’ll get that lucky though, so I’ll probably end up making one myself after I finish my other customs (Barret’s up first !).

Still…. it would be awesome to have one in GT quality. Dare to dream.

Honestly I'd love the dress to be an accessory pack like Super Duck does. Like a head sculpt and the dress, maybe an accessory or two, shoes/gloves etc.

I don't think I want to commit 200+ to the dress cloud but I'd love to have it as something funny to put together for a photoshoot or random occasion.

That would be pretty cool - I'd love to see something more out of the ordinary from Gametoys in the future. Maybe some more villains would be great as well.

Haha, we see Cloudette again!! I'm still curious if it's just a little teaser for future POs or just something funny for the developers. Will it ever see release? Would you guys buy it? I think ... I feel compelled to, even if I have 0 idea how to display 'her' on the shelf ... I was thinking with the buster sword in a battle ready position would be funny. :lol
I’d buy a dress version of Cloud instantly. He barely has any alt outfits and it’s one of the most memorable scenes in the game. I also just like more unusual figures. There are dozens of figures of soldier Cloud, so this would be a cool thing to have in the collection. I can already imagine him standing on my shelf with Tifa and Aerith behind, cheering him on like in the game (of course they'd need to be in their dresses too *hint hint* @ Gametoys).

I’d buy a dress version of Cloud instantly. He barely has any alt outfits and it’s one of the most memorable scenes in the game. I also just like more unusual figures. There are dozens of figures of soldier Cloud, so this would be a cool thing to have in the collection. I can already imagine him standing on my shelf with Tifa and Aerith behind, cheering him on like in the game (of course they'd need to be in their dresses too *hint hint* @ Gametoys).
*hint hint*

I'd love to have Aerith & Tifa in their evening dresses too... I hope they see their own release. I'm sure it'll be considered after Tifa & Aerith's original releases go on pre-order. Which I hope is soon. Wonder if we'll get any news this week. June's almost over.

For those who ordered GT Zack, where'd you get yours from? I got mine from Toys Wonderland considering not many other places had him and I'm hoping I don't regret it in the upcoming time, considering some of the bad reviews I've heard about em.. I'd hate to be the only one here that didn't receive their Zack..😭

For those who ordered GT Zack, where'd you get yours from? I got mine from Toys Wonderland considering not many other places had him and I'm hoping I don't regret it in the upcoming time, considering some of the bad reviews I've heard about em.. I'd hate to be the only one here that didn't receive their Zack..😭
Giantoy. So I'm safe. However I missed the extra body PO with Giantoy so I had to use Toys Wonderland as well (before learning of their credibility). So if we suffer, we suffer together. :monkey2

Giantoy. So I'm safe. However I missed the extra body PO with Giantoy so I had to use Toys Wonderland as well (before learning of their credibility). So if we suffer, we suffer together. :monkey2
Yeah I checked Giantoy before anything.. But darn.. We'll just have to see.. Hopefully soon bc like you said, June is almost over. Something new should be coming soon while the other(Zack) gets released.😃

They literally never shipped my Cloud figure. Or anyone's for that matter. Sooooo.

gianttoy, preordered him day one so I wouldn't miss out, he's my fave.

I'd rather listen to the dweeb.
To each of his own. :) The original Crisis Core cast was quite good. But they changed the VA for Sephiroth and Zack and Reno, and they are not that good. Nevermind. Jap VA is still the original (except for Fujiwara, sadly...) and it's high tier. Morikawa and Sakurai FTW.

I’ve got mine pre-ordered from TW because if I remember correctly the pre order went up not long after Sephiroth the released and they came through with him. Wasn’t till a month later they **** the bed with Cloud so I think a fair few people are in the same boat stuck with it with no other option than hoping for the best. Went with OSK for AC Cloud though to be safe.

Back