Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to inform you, but as far as I know it's virtually sold out online... I'm not sure if you know, but the pre-orders received for that specific figure were so overwhelming, that they shortened the pre-order cut off date by half to ensure enough quality for all the orders they received. With that being said, they plan to release him 1 year from his PO date, so you can only imagine the quantity of orders given their promise to quality with each & every figure.
crazy how fast AC cloud sold out, makes me glad I put in for Zack, ,but makes me worried about future releases. Tifa and Aerith will probably go quick, as well as anybody else they attempt to do in the future.

crazy how fast AC cloud sold out, makes me glad I put in for Zack, ,but makes me worried about future releases. Tifa and Aerith will probably go quick, as well as anybody else they attempt to do in the future.
Exactly!! I'm not *too* worried though. I'm definitely going to pre order the same day they drop, and with having email notifications for here, we're sure to not miss it!

Yeah for you guys worrying, I'm sure Walter will stop by to let us know when Tifa is about to go up for pre-order. He mentioned it would be after Zack's release, so we've [sadly] got some time still.

Zack for June first or I riot.
WE riot! Just kidding. Hoping for the best!

Yeah for you guys worrying, I'm sure Walter will stop by to let us know when Tifa is about to go up for pre-order. He mentioned it would be after Zack's release, so we've [sadly] got some time still.
Touchè... I forgot the part where Tifa is going up for pre order after Zack's release. :monkey2 For some reason I thought they were synonymous. Could be closer to July for Tifa PO now that I'm thinking clearly.

dont know why but... for some reason I just have the feeling that this one is gonna be delayed
I really hope not!
Sephiroth wasn't late, in fact it's just Cloud that came out later because they retouched it.

Both Zack and Sephiroth don't need to be retouched, so I don't see why Zack would be delayed.

Zack is 90% identical to Cloud, They don't need as work as others characters on him.

I hope that Zack will be released on June 31st at the latest, and that right after that we'll have Tifa pre-ordered in order that she w'ill not release too late in 2023.

It'll be physically painful but I'll need to skip Tifa, I can't have AC Cloud alongside 7R Tifa. My pickiness won't allow it.

Aeris is a different matter, her R design is close enough to her OG/AC look that I'd be able to deal with it. I may need to get her.

Both Zack and Sephiroth don't need to be retouched, so I don't see why Zack would be delayed.
Cloud was way more than a few touch ups. He went from another mediocre Cloud figure, to basically perfect. If the promo shots of him were like his final product is now, I would've never missed out on him.
It'll be physically painful but I'll need to skip Tifa, I can't have AC Cloud alongside 7R Tifa. My pickiness won't allow it.

Aeris is a different matter, her R design is close enough to her OG/AC look that I'd be able to deal with it. I may need to get her.
Why not get ff7r Tifa and grab a ff7 remake cloud. I know the aftermarket is kinda rough but you're probably gonna regret it later. If not you could always resell Tifa later.

This is one of those rare fortunate times where me not being particularly bothered about Zack as a character (or Crisis Core as a game) has worked in my favour.

You will regret your words and deeds. Zack was always my favorite even back in the OG, before crisis and crsis core just exacerbated it
So ominous & spooky :horror buuuut I agree! Zack's my fav too!! I just love his attitude & the way he does things, he's this amazing big-brother type figure that I always looked up to, even if he is fictional. (don't judge >///<)

I'm hoping that wherever the ending of Intergrade is leading to makes me more interested in him, for sure. If they're really going to do a separate timeline with him as the protag because he never dies outside Midgar then I'm all for it - Remake is effectively just a giant "yeah but what if THIS happened instead" and I love it.

You will regret your words and deeds. Zack was always my favorite even back in the OG, before crisis and crsis core just exacerbated it
for me crisis core opened my eyes , Zack should be the true hero :hi5:

in fact after zack Im not planning to get anything else from ff7

Zack is a True Hero. He tussled with the strongest SOLDIER members and beat two of them. Cloud is still stronger than him though. :) What a time.... Genesis is coming too... I hope for Angeal as well, and Weiss....

That was his design concept iirc, Cloud Strife was a troubled angry young man, Zack Fair was meant to be designed as the true hero, fair weather as opposed to cloudy strife filled skies, taller more confident, etc. Something about being the hero denied, beena while but I think it was a brief mention in the og art book, last time I read it was around 98 or so.

That was his design concept iirc, Cloud Strife was a troubled angry young man, Zack Fair was meant to be designed as the true hero, fair weather as opposed to cloudy strife filled skies, taller more confident, etc. Something about being the hero denied, beena while but I think it was a brief mention in the og art book, last time I read it was around 98 or so.
To add to that,
hajime.png

A quote from Hajime Tabata, one of the directors of FFVII CC and also XV! His favourite FF character is Zack as well. :love

I hope we get some news after the weekend! An update from Walter would be a blessing!
A quick moment to appreciate Nomura's beautiful art and coloring.

crisiscore.jpg

FFCCVII-PromoArt.jpg

GT Zack to GT Cloud:
c36a3a5d-768c-4833-916e-bbbd4b97cd47-final-fantasy-vii-remake-chuyen-gi-da-xay-ra-o-cuoi-game-...jpg

Back