Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I live in France. Do you have the Cloud FF7 remake figurine sword made by Gametoys? How much are you selling it?

Aerith head looks great.
Strong preference for non-detailed bodies though - not into the horny side of figures, personally.

Genesis is a waste of effort in my opinion. A weak character, when they could do so many other greater characters (FFVIII Squall in his Balamb uniform, or Cid Highwind/Yuffie/Red XIII if they still want to stay within FFVII territory).

Aerith head looks great.
Strong preference for non-detailed bodies though - not into the horny side of figures, personally.

Genesis is a waste of effort in my opinion. A weak character, when they could do so many other greater characters (FFVIII Squall in his Balamb uniform, or Cid Highwind/Yuffie/Red XIII if they still want to stay within FFVII territory).
I liked his character, and his design as p2 Sephiroth. It's just kinda strange they're doing him now. Maybe they want to get Gackt out of the way incase they get more famous and he notices it too quickly.

Aerith head looks great.

Keep her clothes on then, silly! :ROFLMAO: Just jokes, I can't really see why they went that route either, other than following a trend with the TBL bodies. Even then, only some are detailed, and some are not (S10D for example). It doesn't bother me as Tifa doesn't have a changeable outfit so I won't be changing her clothes, ever. Unless I got a second one. :unsure: How many of y'all buying 2 Tifas? I have a feeling Aerith will come with either her Crisis Core dress or her red evening dress, so we may be able to change her outfit.
I have mixed feelings about Genesis. Man... his outfit is so cool. Like a Red Sephiroth. And his sword!! Imagine if they somehow put LEDs in it... (Like Rocket Toys Kakashi with his LED Chidori!!) That would be amazing. I said at the start I'd collect every FF Gametoys figure, and I don't want Genesis to be the one who breaks that promise, but.... I would say it partly depends on GT's delivery of him to persuade me to get him. If the figure looks way too good to pass up, then.... it might be enough to make me forget about Genesis sputtering poems all game. :ROFLMAO: It's not guaranteed they're making him anyways. I'd imagine they're just playing around with ideas. At least with the Noctis prototype, he had a painted head already...

but I think it's just a matter of time before ...

squall2.jpg

Last edited:
Aerith head looks great.

I saw someone on Twitter a while back before genesis and Aerith were teased mentioning those two plus Angeal which makes sense. All the Soldier boys have a lot of similar parts so it’s easy to just re use already made things to get them out of the way. Beyond Angeal I guess they can do Rosche as the last one for the soldier characters

I saw someone on Twitter a while back before genesis and Aerith were teased mentioning those two plus Angeal which makes sense. All the Soldier boys have a lot of similar parts so it’s easy to just re use already made things to get them out of the way. Beyond Angeal I guess they can do Rosche as the last one for the soldier characters
It would be kinda funny if they made Angeal, considering he looks very similar to Zack, has the same outfit, and the same buster sword. :ROFLMAO: I have to say, and many may disagree with me, but I would prefer Genesis to Angeal.... But above all else, BARRET!!! :monkey2

Keep her clothes on then, silly! :ROFLMAO: Just jokes, I can't really see why they went that route either, other than following a trend with the TBL bodies. Even then, only some are detailed, and some are not (S10D for example). It doesn't bother me as Tifa doesn't have a changeable outfit so I won't be changing her clothes, ever. Unless I got a second one. :unsure: How many of y'all buying 2 Tifas? I have a feeling Aerith will come with either her Crisis Core dress or her red evening dress, so we may be able to change her outfit.
I have mixed feelings about Genesis. Man... his outfit is so cool. Like a Red Sephiroth. And his sword!! Imagine if they somehow put LEDs in it... (Like Rocket Toys Kakashi with his LED Chidori!!) That would be amazing. I said at the start I'd collect every FF Gametoys figure, and I don't want Genesis to be the one who breaks that promise, but.... I would say it partly depends on GT's delivery of him to persuade me to get him. If the figure looks way too good to pass up, then.... it might be enough to make me forget about Genesis sputtering poems all game. :ROFLMAO: It's not guaranteed they're making him anyways. I'd imagine they're just playing around with ideas. At least with the Noctis prototype, he had a painted head already...

but I think it's just a matter of time before ...

View attachment 579984

Yeah, I think Squall is a shoe-in eventually. Surprised they are picking Noctis over Squall, but I'm interested in both...

Angeal makes sense for those reasons, yeah. Still... much more popular characters to get out there.

Personally, I'm really keen to see more outside of VII, but still plenty excited with what's coming from them.

Hey everyone! It's almost June!! I feel like a lot of things are saved up for this month, so be prepared! Tifa pre order should unlock soon! 🔓
Zack's release has been on countdown since PO! I have it set to June 31st just in case 😂
Screenshot_20220530-090102_One UI Home.jpg

Tried to print a soldier boot on my resin printer. I’m really not experienced with resin printing but I think it came out pretty good for my first print (even if it did technically fail)

It’s also split it into 2 part so I can cast the top in rubber so it can be flexible like the GT version.

808399EA-A1F1-4A92-A567-85EF8C5B5B88.jpegCC7B535D-557F-485B-B931-FED19B5A7A06.jpegB5F62302-3644-4859-9A07-B26BE365AA2E.jpeg83666998-3B2F-4BAD-81CA-99653A9AB748.jpegC50B5684-A3F4-4E1C-98E2-86A699426894.jpeg97290232-28D9-4B2E-9112-FE0940559E16.jpeg

Tried to print a soldier boot on my resin printer. I’m really not experienced with resin printing but I think it came out pretty good for my first print (even if it did technically fail)

It’s also split it into 2 part so I can cast the top in rubber so it can be flexible like the GT version.

View attachment 580153View attachment 580154View attachment 580155View attachment 580156View attachment 580157View attachment 580158

You'll want to angle it back, and not print it straight up and down like it appears you did, based on the aliasing I'm seeing. Angling it will both reduce the stair-stepping, giving you a smoother finish, and allow you to support the overhangs on the folded brim easier. It will also give you that zipper detail you're missing; with current UV resin printing tech, any detail that's directly parallel with the screen will get mushy and washed out like that.

Also, anything with this massive an overhang, you can't rely on auto-supports at all, you're really gonna want to go in and manually support the heck out of that brim. Lastly, increasing the thickness a tad will prevent those little pin pricks from forming in the surface of the print.

You'll want to angle it back, and not print it straight up and down like it appears you did, based on the aliasing I'm seeing. Angling it will both reduce the stair-stepping, giving you a smoother finish, and allow you to support the overhangs on the folded brim easier. It will also give you that zipper detail you're missing; with current UV resin printing tech, any detail that's directly parallel with the screen will get mushy and washed out like that.

Also, anything with this massive an overhang, you can't rely on auto-supports at all, you're really gonna want to go in and manually support the heck out of that brim. Lastly, increasing the thickness a tad will prevent those little pin pricks from forming in the surface of the print.
I’ll have to give you’re suggestions a try. I meticulously went through adding my own supports but I accidentally used light supports on the brim and tag on the back of the boot. I was going to print it at an angle but I was worried that I’d loose all the stitching detail to the supports (or it just not sticking to anything) on whatever set is lowest. I think I’m going to go back and edit the model anyway making the toe end of the boot a little thicker and beefing up the zip. Then I’ll have to figure out if to get a nice overall leather sculpt but it’s a little trickier in Blender.

I’ll have to give you’re suggestions a try. I meticulously went through adding my own supports but I accidentally used light supports on the brim and tag on the back of the boot. I was going to print it at an angle but I was worried that I’d loose all the stitching detail to the supports (or it just not sticking to anything) on whatever set is lowest. I think I’m going to go back and edit the model anyway making the toe end of the boot a little thicker and beefing up the zip. Then I’ll have to figure out if to get a nice overall leather sculpt but it’s a little trickier in Blender.

In my experience, light supports just aren't viable for pieces at this scale. They're really intended for tiny DnD minis and the like. These bigger items need large, sturdy supports to beat the suction force, especially since you're printing the piece hollow like this. If you want a cleaner surface, unmarked by support divots, you really have to spring for the more expensive resin. I'm a big fan of Resione's M70 resin, but it's almost twice the cost of the standard grey stuff most people use so I'd recommend it only after you have more experience with the cheap stuff.

Hey everyone! It's almost June!! I feel like a lot of things are saved up for this month, so be prepared! Tifa pre order should unlock soon! 🔓
Zack's release has been on countdown since PO! I have it set to June 31st just in case 😂
View attachment 580117
dont know why but... for some reason I just have the feeling that this one is gonna be delayed

Is Gametoys AC Cloud still up for pre order anywhere?
Sorry to inform you, but as far as I know it's virtually sold out online... I'm not sure if you know, but the pre-orders received for that specific figure were so overwhelming, that they shortened the pre-order cut off date by half to ensure enough quality for all the orders they received. With that being said, they plan to release him 1 year from his PO date, so you can only imagine the quantity of orders given their promise to quality with each & every figure.

Sorry to inform you, but as far as I know it's virtually sold out online... I'm not sure if you know, but the pre-orders received for that specific figure were so overwhelming, that they shortened the pre-order cut off date by half to ensure enough quality for all the orders they received. With that being said, they plan to release him 1 year from his PO date, so you can only imagine the quantity of orders given their promise to quality with each & every figure.

Ah bummer, but I figured as much. I do have FFVII Cloud and the Hardy Daytona and was considering getting AC Cloud and Fenrir too but didn't pull the trigger because of space concerns, man do I regret it.

That's wild about the pre-orders, but I'm not surprised, their figures are absolutely amazing, Hot Toys quality.

Back