Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the box that protected the box that protected the figure was damaged in transit, were the figure and accessories damaged? That’s the important part.
--

The point is there are collectors who want undamaged boxes for whatever reasons.

Some "get it".

Some "don't get it".

I prefer the boxes of my figures, etc. to be damage free as well.

--

The point is there are collectors who want undamaged boxes for whatever reasons.

Some "get it".

Some "don't get it".

I prefer the boxes of my figures, etc. to be damage free as well.
I’d be annoyed too, but boxes can be damaged in transit. I don’t treat it as the sender’s malicious intent.

I’d be annoyed too, but boxes can be damaged in transit. I don’t treat it as the sender’s malicious intent.
Figures and Bike are not damaged, but a figure with a damaged box is worthless.
For me Boxs are as important as figure, and KGH knows it because i repeat it to him everytime, to protect my box as good as he can before every shipment, here there was 0 protection.

And read my post entierly, even if boxes wasn't been damaged in transit, the box of my bike would have been dead anyway because he transform it in order to use it as shipping box and put Cloud's box inside, it's not acceptable.
Boxs was like this when HE received them:
275819096_348257337274303_5454381406161582706_n.jpg

I should have received them exactly as they were, and not in a transformed bike box which he make without my permisson.

And as you speak to "sender’s malicious intent", it's not the first time that i received damaged boxs from KGH, since 2021 I receive a lot of them.
And sometimes it's even more vicious, he send me boxs which are already damaged in his hands, before to ship!

Because when i receive it, shipping box is in new condition, and figures box is damaged... so no, it's not professional especially when I always take the time to ask him to give me perfect boxes and to protect them well.

Last weird thing, I already had batteries in the bike is this normal?
Because I heard some people say that they didn't have any, I find that really surprising especially since he opened my box to customize it...

That’s just nonsense. You could sell that figure without the box for way more than you paid for it.

I have an Uncle who lives in France, whenever he sends something here (UK) and whenever we send something to him the parcel is slightly damaged, often opened by the French post (and a couple of times the contents were damaged).
Kghobby should’ve let you know they were ‘adapting’ the box to fit both, but the damage is far more likely to have occurred once it got to your country, perhaps you should contact your local post office as to why the box was damaged.

With how much KGH charged for shipping, they should have actually double boxed both items. Yes, I know fees are higher due to COVID, but they charged even above this because they realized they accidentally undercharged for the bike and figure combo initially. Their prices were about 100 usd less than all competitors

For me Boxs are as important as figure, and KGH knows it because i repeat it to him everytime, to protect my box as good as he can before every shipment, here there was 0 protection.

And read my post entierly, even if boxes wasn't been damaged in transit, the box of my bike would have been dead anyway because he transform it in order to use it as shipping box and put Cloud's box inside, it's not acceptable.
Boxs was like this when HE received them:
View attachment 570153

I should have received them exactly as they were, and not in a transformed bike box which he make without my permisson.

And as you speak to "sender’s malicious intent", it's not the first time that i received damaged boxs from KGH, since 2021 I receive a lot of them.
And sometimes it's even more vicious, he send me boxs which are already damaged in his hands, before to ship!

Because when i receive it, shipping box is in new condition, and figures box is damaged... so no, it's not professional especially when I always take the time to ask him to give me perfect boxes and to protect them well.

Last weird thing, I already had batteries in the bike is this normal?
Because I heard some people say that they didn't have any, I find that really surprising especially since he opened my box to customize it...
Dang bro that sucks. I’d be upset no doubt. It may not have been malicious intent from KG but for expedited shipping and a damaged box like that shows up it’s an instant return in my book. I get the scarcity of the figure which makes getting a replacement almost impossible is the trade off. I’d atleast ask for money compensation and deal with a provider that ships in a double box moving forward even if cost is more. I’m done w KG too after this. My 2 Cloud and Daytonas came in good shape with some imperfections/dents on the boxes but I guess that’s normal from all videos I see. I don’t think I’ve seen one brown Gametoys box in Mint condition (all have some kind of crease or slight dents from what I have seen). Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

Plus the price will skyrocket.
Yes, releases would grind to a crawl, price would triple, and the only reasonable alternative would be bootlegs of former bootlegs, or VTS and nobody wants that.

Does one sixth kit or giant toy double box?
--

In my years of being a customer of OSK, I never received anything double boxed and all orders large, medium, and small arrived damage free to the box and contents with lots of bubble wrap, card board, and box corner protectors.

I know other collectors/customers who received humongous sized items like HT's Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man figures and no one reported any issues with damage to the box or contents. I don't know how they were precisely packaged though. The same goes for those who received their GT Cloud and cycle from OSK so far.

You can always ask Kit yourself.

[email protected]

That’s just nonsense. You could sell that figure without the box for way more than you paid for it.

I have an Uncle who lives in France, whenever he sends something here (UK) and whenever we send something to him the parcel is slightly damaged, often opened by the French post (and a couple of times the contents were damaged).
Kghobby should’ve let you know they were ‘adapting’ the box to fit both, but the damage is far more likely to have occurred once it got to your country, perhaps you should contact your local post office as to why the box was damaged.
He's saying that:

Cloud and Bike were packed separately, they suppose to be shipped separately with at least minimum protection to the box

They modify the bike's box so they can fit in the cloud inside with zero protection. It's quite dangerous for international shipping

We do ship the bike without extra packing as it's giant piece, the box is strong enough for the bike. We ship the cloud separately with extra protection

Shipping has gone up a lot, we do lost money shipping all cloud orders, but this is the deal we agreed with buyer, we have to stick to it unless unresistible factors

He's saying that:

Cloud and Bike were packed separately, they suppose to be shipped separately with at least minimum protection to the box

They modify the bike's box so they can fit in the cloud inside with zero protection. It's quite dangerous for international shipping

We do ship the bike without extra packing as it's giant piece, the box is strong enough for the bike. We ship the cloud separately with extra protection

Shipping has gone up a lot, we do lost money shipping all cloud orders, but this is the deal we agreed with buyer, we have to stick to it unless unresistible factors
Kit,

Is it possible if we request to have you ship the Gametoys/Cloud and Fenrir bike “double boxed with protection” if we are willing to pay extra? I prefer my boxes as mint/crisp as possible because some I do not intend to open ever. Is this possible if we pay more for you to accommodate this request? I appreciate all you do.

Kit,

Is it possible if we request to have you ship the Gametoys/Cloud and Fenrir bike “double boxed with protection” if we are willing to pay extra? I prefer my boxes as mint/crisp as possible because some I do not intend to open ever. Is this possible if we pay more for you to accommodate this request? I appreciate all you do.
For Cloud we definitely double box it

Fenrir Bike we suggest to ship as original packaging, as it comes without artbox, just a shipper box plus strong high density foam to protect the bike, its solid, we didn't receive damage report for the daytona bike we shipped previously

To double box the bike you will be shocked for the addition cost, all couriers measure the volume weight now, for such giant box slightly increase in measurement cause very high shipping cost

I ordered from gundamit but they havent responded to any of my messages. Is that just how their customer service is? I'd expect them to be a little more prompt than expected

i have purchased my daytrona from aliexpress seller dalong rare toys, and he shipped it to me directly with the brown box... he completely covered it with a semi transparent green adesive tape so there's absolutely no way to remove it without damaging the box... but i don't really mind because it's only a shipper box and there's no artbox inside.

i could sell a way more than i paid for it? hum i think you are dreaming.
And even if this were true, it would only apply to the Cloud because it has become rare.
But what if the same thing happened with other, more commonplace figures? They would lose a lot of value.

Without boxs (or with boxs really damaged like mine) there is a big impact on the price, it's a fact.
And with box in good condition it's 100% sure that i could sell it way more than with my actual boxs, especially this Cloud.
I really don't understand your reasoning especially considering the extra price i paid for the transport.

You know i order a lot since years, and it's rare that i received damaged box even in France because it's rare that i received something via EMS/DHL (wich are not serious)
i didn't choose this shipment method it was imposed to me without me knowing and i paid more than double price for this... You saw the result.
The least that could have been done would have been to armor the package, especially knowing the incompetence of these modes of transport, but no the minimum was not done and even worse with the treatment of the box of my bike as I described.

But anyway as I said for more than a year my receptions with KGH are complicated, whereas with the other stores I have no problem and I don't receive damaged boxes whereas they also comes from HK too, how do you explain that? How do others do it?

And how do you also explain the fact that KGH send me some boxes already damaged in his hand before to ship? Are you going to defend him on this too?

Anyway you do what you want, I'm not inciting anyone I'm just telling my experience, which has deteriorated at KGH since 2021, whereas before everything was fine.
I'm a very good customer of KHG since years, I don't understand how this can happen.

Dang bro that sucks. I’d be upset no doubt. It may not have been malicious intent from KG but for expedited shipping and a damaged box like that shows up it’s an instant return in my book. I get the scarcity of the figure which makes getting a replacement almost impossible is the trade off. I’d atleast ask for money compensation and deal with a provider that ships in a double box moving forward even if cost is more. I’m done w KG too after this. My 2 Cloud and Daytonas came in good shape with some imperfections/dents on the boxes but I guess that’s normal from all videos I see. I don’t think I’ve seen one brown Gametoys box in Mint condition (all have some kind of crease or slight dents from what I have seen). Someone correct me if I’m wrong.
Yes imperfections/dents on the boxes are acceptale, it depends on the degree of damage and and the efforts the seller has made to protect them (or not like for me..)
And for you, KGH used the Bike's Box customized as shipping box too like he did for me?

Back