Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if they actually have all these Customer Service people or whether it's the same 1-2 people who change their signature to make it appear that they have a full team.

Also, that might be one of the most insane responses I've ever seen, and most likely a bold face lie.

The same thing actually happened to me with Sephiroth, minus the box magically getting destroyed. Sephiroth came in and they didn't ship him for weeks until I emailed them asking about an update... Then suddenly they reached out about shipping options.
--

Likely.

Is KGHobby still having issues with shipping? It's been more than 3 months since a release of a figure and they still havent shipped. Unfortunately, shipping is a common issue these days. Thankfully, kit is amazing and ships out the products immediately.
--

Why are certain prolific vendors in mainland China/Hong Kong having difficulty shipping products when other vendors have no such issues?

When glaring discrepancies are being raised, it's like those affected by it with undelivered orders are the ones supposedly trying to come up with justifying the delays because they have misplaced hope/faith they'll receive their orders while other collectors have long since received their orders.

Oh, well.

--

Why are certain prolific vendors in mainland China/Hong Kong having difficulty shipping products when other vendors have no such issues?

When glaring discrepancies are being raised, it's like those affected by it with undelivered orders are the ones supposedly trying to come up with justifying the delays because they have misplaced hope/faith they'll receive their orders while other collectors have long since received their orders.

Oh, well.
Haha, precisely my issue. Still debating a refund with TW and running over to GunDamit, but I believe this is a problem with TW and GT Cloud and not the rest of the GT products so I'm probably going to wait. Unless they didn't pay a deposit on Zack either... 🤣

Last edited:
For what it’s worth KG told me economy shipping is halted. It was basically pay a premium $300 usd additional to ship expedited for 2 Cloud/Daytona deluxe sets. Thankfully I received them before they had a chance to try to resell them or possibly be shady. I’d rather pay up and obtain them than risk the latter so I had no choice.

Is KGHobby still having issues with shipping? It's been more than 3 months since a release of a figure and they still havent shipped. Unfortunately, shipping is a common issue these days. Thankfully, kit is amazing and ships out the products immediately.

Yes. I emailed them back in February asking when they are going to ship my Cloud, and they said economy shipping is closed, and I could pay an extra $25 for EMS. That doesn't fly with me, so I figured I'd wait. Now it's nearly been two months since I initially asked them, but there's not much I can do. I can cancel and get my money back, but seeing as how the figure is sold out, that hurts me more than anything else. It mostly burns because I paid upfront with them for a 2% discount or whatever it was.

Obviously, I feel like they should cover the increase in shipping cost to get it to me, particularly since I paid upfront, and that's sort of how that game works. You lock in at that price. Oh well, lesson learned as they say.

I'm assuming you meant $250.

Even when economy opens, the way KGH worded my notice was that they'll still charge extra for shipping due to it being oversized. I figured at the end I'd only save around $100 by waiting, and having them hold it for indefinite months was too uncomfortable for me so I just paid. Still the total is cheaper than aftermarket.

One thing is for sure, never paying upfront ever again. Will be avoiding pre-orders from KGH also.

I'm assuming you meant $250.

Even when economy opens, the way KGH worded my notice was that they'll still charge extra for shipping due to it being oversized. I figured at the end I'd only save around $100 by waiting, and having them hold it for indefinite months was too uncomfortable for me so I just paid. Still the total is cheaper than aftermarket.

One thing is for sure, never paying upfront ever again. Will be avoiding pre-orders from KGH also.

No, their email to me said $25. Maybe they left off a 0, no way in hell would I pay $250 in shipping. Though mine was only the figure, not the figure with bike.

Saw this on Facebook. GameToys Aerith maybe?! :medic Just give me Tifa, Aerith and Barrot GT. I'll be very happy.

CiNUEgm.jpg

From even just that blurry profile shot, you can tell the ingame likeness is spot on, and if it really is a GT headsculpt then going for sculpted hair is the best decision they could've possibly made for Aeris. It's too complex a hairstyle to make work with rooted hair in that scale imo.

Speaking of GameToys Sephiroth

One of my customer told me today:
---------------------------------------------------------------
""It’s the GameToys Sephiroth that I preordered…to go with the Cloud figure that you helped me hunt down. Now they are sold out everywhere and marked up like crazy.

Even-though they sent me tracking in December, it wasn’t until I prompted them that they mentioned shipping was “halted.” They sent me another email offering me to pay extra $100 to ship EMS. I said to them I will wait if they can promise to keep the figure safe and not sell it to another customer.

All of a sudden they sent me last week that my order was canceled. When I asked them why they said that it’s because of the “clammy weather”""
---------------------------------------------------------------

It happened last week, until today he hasn't got his refund yet

PS: During the last 3 months, he was talking to 3 CS - Gianna, Killian.. and now we have David!
Same exact thing happened to me. They gave me a coupon to "make up for it", but it far from ok. I'm done with this company forever. I just can't trust them and they are definitely shady.

Saw this on Facebook. GameToys Aerith maybe?! :medic Just give me Tifa, Aerith and Barrot GT. I'll be very happy.

CiNUEgm.jpg
Looks great!! I figured Aerith would be coming next. That means there's still hope for Barret!! This headsculpt looks infinitely better than the Super Duck one I've got 🤣

For KGH, yes there are problems...
I was one of the first custummers who preorder the Cloud + Daytona to him, really soon after he opens his pre-orders.

When he posted his reception pictures of his Cloud + Daytona on FB, insta etc... i waited many days to received my invoice, but it never came.
So i decided to contact him about that, to pay my invoice in order that he could finally send my Cloud.

I had to send him several emails, and notify him several times on FB to finally get him to answer me and send me the invoice, really abused.

Then when I had to pay my bill, I was surprised to discover the increase of shipping price, which had more than doubled compared to the price indicated in the pre-order (i paid 151€, instead of 66€)
This Cloud is one of my grails, so i paid without flinching.
I thought that at least I would have it, and considering the expensive shipping cost it would arrive in good condition.
What a mistake to have dared to think that...

Here is what I received arround 20 days Later:
002.jpg

IMG_0922.JPG

02.JPG

It's a Carnage, as you see shipping box was damaged with a big hole, and nothing was protected.
Box was certainly destroyed during shipping ok, but inside the shipping box nothing was protected, so there was big damaged inside too.
Here my Cloud's Box, which had no protection, no bubble wrap or anything:
03.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

And the worst things that i noticed later....he dared to use the box of the bike as a shipping box, and he didn't protect it with an extra box or bubble wrap, he put all stamps + postal label on my Daytona's box....

So you have to tell yourself, it's not possible, he couldn't have used the motorcycle box to put the cloud box in, there's no space for it to fit.
And you're right, that's why he found a solution, he customized the box of my bike! To make it bigger and put Cloud's box inside!
So he opened it, kept the box open to make it deeper and added another piece of cardboard to close the box, so he could use only one box to send it!

I don't mind that he only uses one box, but he should have used ANOTHER shipping box, in which he would have put the Daytona's box + Cloud's box.
But no, he preferred to massacre the box of my bike to do that, and of course not to protect anything...
Every time I pay him, before he sends me anything, I tell him to give me perfect and undamaged boxes, and to protect them well for the transport.
Here is the result

It's the proof that shipping box is my Bike box, Gametoys box have black Line like here:
11.jpg

And this the the "VII" of FFVII.
273619524_1373418339767483_3690860833962828638_n.jpg

Anyway, even if my package had arrived in good condition, the box of my bike would have died because of the way he transformed it and filled it with stamps + label

He's completely crazy for doing this, I was completely pissed when I got this...

So i contacted KGH the February 18th, 2022 to inform him on that, to show my anger, and so he told me (after some days, because he's always long to answer) that he was surprised by the state of my boxes (the good joke) and that he would try to get me new ones (i don't want partial refund, i want new boxs This Gametoys Cloud is an important figure to me)

Today after many emails, we are the April 4th 2022 and i still don't have my new boxs.

He always tells me that he is waiting for an answer from Gametoys, it takes weeks.
I contact him again and again and he tells me that he will push Gametoys again, and days go by without any news.

This is very strange because Kit for example, has apparently no problem to contact Gametoys, I have the impression that KGH is just trying to buy time...

Last "important" news he gave me was the march 18th 2022, he asked me the number of the bike and cloud figure, which are small white able with numbers, because gametoys wanted them (They asked that after 1 months?? Anyway...)
So i gave him this numbers the next day on March 19, 2022, and then as always no answer of him..

I contact him again 10 days later, he answered me 2 days after and he just thanks me for the numbers, which he says he gave to Gametoys...
So, Gametoys still not answer him during 12 days??
He's really making fun of me.

So i recontacted him again, I am more than tired of waiting for such a long time, and on April 1st he answered me:
"hi we have passed all the numbers and picture to gameotys
and waiting for replacement parts
i afraid the empty box may be expensive to ship
as now they count on volume weight
and we didnt send via EMS, currently EMS is suspended , as well as parcel post
we have to use vantage ( DPD) service
due to break out in china and hog kong
everything is slow now, sorry about that"

I admit that I'm fed up, I'm completely losing patience.
It's his fault if I received damaged boxs, he did not protect anything and he butchered the box on my bike, and moreover i paid an extra price for shipping.

I've been nice for long enough I think, If it goes on like this I will simply contact paypal even if I didn't want it to happen

I hesitated for a long time to post all this here, I really wanted to try to fix things with him but since all this time I think he really takes me for an idiot (I hope you will understand what I wrote because I am French and I am not an expert in English ^^').

Last edited:
So the box that protected the box that protected the figure was damaged in transit, were the figure and accessories damaged? That’s the important part.

Back