Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought for sure Link would be easy to acquire. Then again he was pretty easy we had months to preorder before he finally started disappearing. Real shame for those that tried to order through US distribution though. I hope they get through the Pit nonsense asap (couldn't care less about cupid) and do someone like Captain Falcon.

**** Yeah!!!!!!

Captain_Falcon.jpg

I thought for sure Link would be easy to acquire. Then again he was pretty easy we had months to preorder before he finally started disappearing. Real shame for those that tried to order through US distribution though. I hope they get through the Pit nonsense asap (couldn't care less about cupid) and do someone like Captain Falcon.

Pit is awesome :monkey2

**** Yeah!!!!!!

Captain_Falcon.jpg

But yes...Captain Falcon PLEASE!

I dunno if Amiami was sold out yesterday as mentioned on the last page but they seem to have some more now. Can't imagine that'll last much longer though.

I must be completely inept at this whole internet thing. I went back to Amiami since it's back in stock. I click "Add to Cart." It takes me to shopping cart, which says that I have zero items in my cart. So I register an account. Go back to Amiami, log in, same thing happens. It lets me click add to cart, but the cart is always empty. It did this to me on IE, Firefox & Chrome. I tried adding some other in-stock/pre-order items and I get the same thing.

Really wish Diamond hadn't screwed the pooch on this.

Yeah that's a weird issue you're having. Hopefully it gets resolved. I am not tech savy so unfortunately I cant help much. Maybe try clearing cache and make sure your security programs allow all aspects of AmiAmi?

I must be completely inept at this whole internet thing. I went back to Amiami since it's back in stock. I click "Add to Cart." It takes me to shopping cart, which says that I have zero items in my cart. So I register an account. Go back to Amiami, log in, same thing happens. It lets me click add to cart, but the cart is always empty. It did this to me on IE, Firefox & Chrome. I tried adding some other in-stock/pre-order items and I get the same thing.

Really wish Diamond hadn't screwed the pooch on this.

I'd send an email to amiami ASAP. Also try ordering one on a different computer.

I got my Link today!:yess:

I ordered from a locale online store that will meet up in person in the area with your stuff so you don't have to pay any shipping. I live like 5 mins from this guy so it's great to get free shipping on everything.

I'm really liking him so far :)

Although I had a bloody time getting him to hold the sword :rotfl

I got my Link today!:yess:

I ordered from a locale online store that will meet up in person in the area with your stuff so you don't have to pay any shipping. I live like 5 mins from this guy so it's great to get free shipping on everything.

I'm really liking him so far :)

Although I had a bloody time getting him to hold the sword :rotfl

lol! that sword business! i didnt know the bottom part came off since mine was painted together and i ended up heating up the hand so i could put the sword in lol

It DOES detach? :thud:

Dang it :lol Mine was painted over too I guess...

Broi havent dont it yet! but after peepssawmy video they were like "the bottom detaches pitu" lololololol! I didint know! i even checked the instructions to see but nothing there so i didnt want to break it! :lol

I checked the instructions and thought I could remove the cap but I guess mine was painted over as well.

I also heated up his hand to get him to hold it.

Back