Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super pumped!!!!!! Here is my review!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USp6UqWnIRA

I expected to be small as the figuarts DBZ. :yess: and it's not
Had some fun with my Link and Trilobite (from Prometheus) Hope you enjoy.

1Linkwalking.jpg

4thetrilobite.jpg

5linkvswhatisthat.jpg

6trilopounce.jpg

7linkgrabbed.jpg

8bringinglinkin.jpg

9linkstrikes.jpg

10finalblow.jpg

:rock

why did link have to castrate him bobbit style? killing is one thing but to maim him like that? i mean........he already died for christ sake!!!!!

I just got a message from BBTS: Anyone with a US preorder should probably start looking for an import dealer. Diamond screwed up the licensing, so there will be no US release of this figure.

why did link have to castrate him bobbit style? killing is one thing but to maim him like that? i mean........he already died for christ sake!!!!!

Obviously Link is in a dungeon, that's the mid-boss and his newly acquired "item" is the new weapon found in the dungeon...duh :duh

I just got a message from BBTS: Anyone with a US preorder should probably start looking for an import dealer. Diamond screwed up the licensing, so there will be no US release of this figure.

That's very sad to hear. A lot of people wanting this figure are going to be left out. I hope anyone looking for one manages to secure an order.

Just got the same e-mail today. Real bummer. Looks like ebay prices have already jumped up above $80 shipped. Does anyone know of any import stores with this figure still in stock. I checked amiami and found the figure but couldn't add it to my cart. Not sure if it's sold out there or if I'm just not using their website correctly.

Just got the same e-mail today. Real bummer. Looks like ebay prices have already jumped up above $80 shipped. Does anyone know of any import stores with this figure still in stock. I checked amiami and found the figure but couldn't add it to my cart. Not sure if it's sold out there or if I'm just not using their website correctly.

Seems to work for me, I was able to add him to my cart and proceed to the next page. Maybe just keep trying, as he seems to be in stock for the time being.

Didn't get my first order from amiami yet but just ordered another even tho its $10 more than the Early order cost. I was plan on getting a second one from BBTS hoping price would drop like Samus. But that ain't happening.

My first one from Amiami hasn't arrived but I went and ordered another one from them for my roommate since BBTS is outta the picture now.

Yeah, I made sure to order two from Amiami initially.

Did you order 2 the first time and another today?

My first one from Amiami hasn't arrived but I went and ordered another one from them for my roommate since BBTS is outta the picture now.

I expected it to be long sold out even after BBTS sent that email. Hope other freaks can secure it before its gone.

J-List had it yesterday for $60, and another import site that I don't know called MegaPopCherry had it for $50, but they are both now out of stock. I'm guessing they got a lot of orders yesterday after that email went out.

Went to my parents place this morning and saw the box from amiami, didn't expect it to be here yet. Could of been there for a few days. Still feel confident when I ordered my second Link using SAL unregistered shipped.

Back