Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
content-4-32662-linkfigure1.jpg

linkfigure4.jpg

Kinda like it. The angry head that is.

I already picked up and put together my Kotobukiya Mega Man in anticipation of Samus and this guy. They're gonna make a great start to a 5-6"ish (Mega Man a bit smaller, but appropriately so), really articulated NES figure collection.

Figma may be small, but they are the absolute highest quality of that scale. You aren't going to get better paint applications and sculpts and general figures of that size from anyone else. So yes the price is quite worth it.

The whole figure is great. It's about time Link gets a quality action figure. The only thing I'm concerned about is the shoulder articulation. In all the pics it looks like an up and down swivel.

figma only uses two kinds of joints. ball in socket joints, and then the joints you see in his elbows and knees.

I Promise you, he has the exact same joints in his shoulders that you see in his elbows, or ball and socket joints. he looks to only have swivel, because of how figma hides their joints. the upper sleeve is a separate part from the rest of his arm. made of a soft, rubbery plastic that can give a little. think like the capes, armor and loincloths in the MOTUC aand DCUC figures, but much thinner, so it's more plyable.

Look at this dog-days figma, just released

FIG-MOE-5442_01.jpg

FIG-MOE-5442_02.jpg

she also appears to only have swivel shoulders

FIG-MOE-5442_03.jpg

22.jpg

yet in these two pictures, she has her arms out to the side.

hidden joints

Also, I've got her, and can attest to it as well.

Yeah, that's good to see. That was the only thing I was sort of disappointed on (not that it would ever keep me from getting the figure). Now that it's not even an issue, this figure became that much more exciting. Thanks :hi5: :duff

Pretty sweet with all this zelda goodness this last year. SS video game (which is amazing) My Link on Epona statue, Link Figma, ANd Ganondorf (Ex) Statue preordered

Back