Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it goes without saying that everyone will be picking this guy up:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=FRE10091&mode=retail

xXD6t.jpg

The last activity on mine was the 14th. Did you get EMS or SAL? I got SAL and it says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment."

Does anybody have any tips on getting the base of the sword off? I've tried pulling it and it didn't work. I even used a knife where the lighter blue lace connects but to no avail. This figure is so amazing it's sad that something so simple creates such a problem.

Nevermind. It broke off at the bottom where it should have detached. What a horrible flaw. I hope they do some sort of recall on the sword.

Im glad i didnt know it came off cause mine is glued together and all i did was put the hand in warm water and fit it around the handle.

I considered super gluing the bottom back. But I'm satisfied with it off. It doesn't take away too much. I'll try to take some high quality photos.

I just used a tapered metal rod to gradually stretch the hand enough to squeeze the sword handle in. No breakage and I'll never pose it without sword in hand anyways. Good luck guys!

Ya that sword was a real trouble for a lot of people but for some it was easy to take the bottom part of the sword off

This figure is really great, but unfortunately, I can't justify spending in excess of €100 on it. I wish I had heard about it earlier.

Back