Figma Link figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres a review of figma link up on youtube now dunno how to paste the link from my phone but the figure looks awesome

Ya i agree i thought he would be bigger, mine got to canada yesterday morning but im STILL waitin on it lol

Standard Figma Size. Samus was/is an oddball, being as big as she is... Though it lends credence to the idea that Samus wears an over-sized powersuit.

I wonder if the mewtwo thats commin out soon will be to scale with samus an link like in the ssb games

I haven't played any of these games but i would buy this figure simply because of how well its done. Its been a long wait for fans to get a figure of this guy.

I just hope there will be a SolidSnake (MGS) figure thats just as accurate and well done as this one day

Wanna get this figure but cant find a good place to get it. From what I see its about $70 which seems like a bit much (seeing as playarts figs were cheaper and bigger).

Wanna get this figure but cant find a good place to get it. From what I see its about $70 which seems like a bit much (seeing as playarts figs were cheaper and bigger).

If you still can find it at a reliable online shop in Asia it should cost you under $50 shipped,

A quick Iphone shot before I pull out a nicer camera.

5EF0E027-211A-4B50-B7AF-3558F8EA783D-2636-00000152A78D7C54.jpg

If you can find him for a decent price, I say get him. He's a fantastic figure. (I think there was actually talk about doing a re-release wave of this particular X, though I haven't heard anything since the initial mention)

When it could be found at retail cost I always debated, just like how I'm doing with Zero right know. Do you own any of the Zero figures?

This vid is BA
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McjxOBZrmoo[/ame]

When it could be found at retail cost I always debated, just like how I'm doing with Zero right know. Do you own any of the Zero figures?

This vid is BA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McjxOBZrmoo

Yeah I have both versions of Zero. V1 is currently in storage right now, as I recently moved. So I just have the V2 out, which is the definitive one for me anyway (it's the one with the sword)

Back