FFS Lucas!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not upset ...........just amazed by the Lucas cash cow.......how much is he still gonna milk it for?

There no way he can spend the money he has earned off the back of 4 GOOD movies. Why release nonsense releases?.......have respect for your fan base & only release something if it's worthwhile eg. original version or Hi-def in the future. Seriously, I expected the next release to be the 6 film boxset after the ROTS dvd not this repackaged nonsense.

Is the original set still available? I'd think if they were trying to milk it they'd throw in some crap extra disc so completists would have to buy. As it is, it's just like a 2nd printing to fulfill demand. Nothing wrong with that.

Now if they DO throw in an extra of some kind - ignore all of the above.

Let's see......hmmmm. I have the OT vhs, the OT widescreen vhs, the OT rerelease widescreen vhs, the OT rerelease widescreen dvd, and for the prequels i have.........zzzzzzzzz.

I hope you all realize that WE are their victims...

I hope we all realize WE are the reason they keep doing this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

It's not a re-release; It's the same DVD's they've been putting out this whole time...just in different packaging. I don't see anything wrong with it either.

What a joke. He just loves milking the money cow with the Star wars saga. I don't think he respects the fans much.

...yet they still show their support by putting images from his movies in their sig. ;) :D

Meesa thinks Georgie is a freakin' money-grubbing loser.

Go ahead, pay the same amount as last year's release and loose the extras DVD in the process? Huh? What exactly is so "limited" in this edition anyway?

FlyAndFight said:
Meesa thinks Georgie is a freakin' money-grubbing loser.

What exactly is so "limited" in this edition anyway?

It's limited to anyone who's daft enuff ta buy it :naughty :naughty

TC :google

This is just sad...

and at the same time they're complaining people are copying and downloading movies... not very strange if you re-release every movie 4 or 5 times. :banghead

Yeah ... Lucas was the man who invented Marketing for movies, way back when he signed the contract with Hasbro for the toys line, even before the 1977 movie went to theaters, and also with all the merchandise he sold at that time when no other movie franchise was doing that kind of stuff. People don't change all that much with time, so here 's old Georgie doing it again , releasing a box without extra content, just changing the box cover and making it a limited edition. :r2d2line = $$$$

I can't help but admire the marketing genius that is Lucas. He has not only managed to sell his product to millions of people, but has also convinced those that bash him to buy his products as well. The Force is strong with that one. ;) LOL!

Mini-Rock said:
I can't help but admire the marketing genius that is Lucas. He has not only managed to sell his product to millions of people, but has also convinced those that bash him to buy his products as well. The Force is strong with that one. ;) LOL!

Bad news Mini --------------------- He ain't convinced me :horror:horror If he'd stuck to the original 3 movies, mebbe. But, the last 3 are crap, and he just comes over as a money grubber. I've never bought any SW merchandise, and I ain't about ta start now :lightnin:lsvader

TC

Mini-Rock said:
If you've seen his movies, he has, indeed, sold his product to you. ;)

That's the only crime I can admit to tho' enjoyed original 3, slept thro' Prequel #1, Laughed and laughed at Prequel #2 and didn't waste my time wiv Prequel #3.

So, overall, you are of course correct. I now see the error of my ways. I am indeed a Luca$$$$$$$$$$ Fanboy. Where can I buy a pretty light sabre please? I want a nice pink one? Do let me know???

TC :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back