Fewture Models Alien statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...looked kinda like this...

j.jpg

That is pretty damn awful...I don't mind the legs though...

I'm just waiting to see hot toys attempt at this ugly creature.
Should be fun , and yep... its an instant buy for me.

Ok so,

I reordered the Alien Newborn & Alien Warrior I DO want them, But I hope to god they do not ship at the same time!:monkey4 I sure wish these were on FLEXPAY like the other one, that would help.:eek:

You could try doing what I did. if you frequent a local comic shop, you could ask they could pre-order it for you and let you make payments before it's released. I do that with almost all the stuff I get (except exclusives of course - they can't get those for me).

Oh gees, thats one ugly SOB, lol. The one on SSC home page is much nicer. Though i doubt i`ll spend my money on that shoosh.

I have been LOVING the Fewture Alien designs for years. I think out of all that's been out there they (under Takayuki Takeya) do the best Aliens out there. Ever. Better than HT, Medicom, SS. For a good lon while they were the only ones doing good Alien stuff.

It's Fewture after all and that horror-ish vibe is right up their alley. Sure Fewture is small and unreliable at times but when in hand the items are great. America is VERY fortunate to be getting these.

VERY. You guys who have ordered these, you won't be sorry. :D

It would be really awesome if SST released this baby.

alien_bust11.gif

alien_bust22.gif

Alien Newborn & Alien Warrior CANCELED, The Lord Darkness Exclusive PF Figure now takes their place!:devil

I ordered 2 statues in excitement when first announced.:banana I just canceled Alien Warrior and Pile after thinking about it and realizing that I would be spending $500 on two 14" statues. Alien Pile alone is $250!:confused: Its great that they're bringing these to U.S. and I would love to have all 3, but $700+???
you have to pay to play!:D

Sweet Alien from Fewture! I have never seen that piece before.

Thanks for the image,
Andrew
:D

It was a kit & statue that came out 2 years ago. Sold out almost intantly!

I have a kit being painted as we speak. will post pics when completed.

BTW, here's a kit I did of the Newborn...I know how much you all LOVE it! :rotfl

p7310037_copy.jpg

Last edited:
they are cool, but i'm going to pass on these.
i'm more interested in sideshow's alien and predator diorama's.
there's just too much cool stuff coming out, i have to draw the line somewhere, can't buy everything.

i have been waiting for another chanze to get the alien pile since i first saw it years ago
got to check it with the wife thought

Waiting for my Alien pile as well. This statue is going to look great displayed downstairs by my entertainment center.

My SSC/Fewture Alien Resurrection Warrior and Newborn sowed up at the LCS today. Overall, I'm really digging these guys. I know most folks hate the newborn, but I'm one of the few that likes it, so I'm happy to have the statue.

The Warrior is really nice too. Some painted areas are a tad sloppy on the base, but otherwise it's perfect IMO.

Here's some pics:

aliennewborn1.jpg

aliennewborn2.jpg

aliennewborn5.jpg

aliennewborn3.jpg

aliennewborn4.jpg

aliennewbornbase1.jpg

aliennewbornbase2.jpg

aliennewbornbase3.jpg

aliennewbornbase4.jpg

Last edited:
nobody posting anymore in hand pics? I went to UPS to pick mine up last night and they had a problem locating the packages, so I have to wait til Monday :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back