Fewture Models Alien statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The odd thing is that I hated the Newborn design, etc, in the film but I quite like the statue and the design on its own.

I just don't think it worked in the Alien film. Maybe in another film (without that stupid sound it made) then it would have been quite good.

9119press04001zr5.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Just ordered The Pile.... A statue I've always wanted but could never find one that was painted...

the pile is pretty cool... but too much $$$ for the size (14") IMO. I've always liked Alien stuff but there's too much else I want. HHHmmmmm....

I'm still sticking with the set of three. I think they'll look nice with the SSC dios!

I love the newborn design and would of picked it up if I would of had the cash , but there is way to much other stuff. I prefer it to the predalien look anyhow.

Like I said earlier...the guy who designed the newborn should be shot. That has to be the worst design ever for a hybrid. From the little turned up nose and saggy boobs to the massive thing it has for a gut....and I mean gut! Just stoopid.

Like I said earlier...the guy who designed the newborn should be shot. That has to be the worst design ever for a hybrid. From the little turned up nose and saggy boobs to the massive thing it has for a gut....and I mean gut! Just stoopid.

I think the gut was suppose to look like an alien egg....

Last edited by a moderator:

they used pictures of Weaver as a child and in her teens and used them as idea for this. When watching the long ass special features of alien resurrection I realy began to see the design for what it was.
You think this looks bad , you should of seen some of the other ++++ they came up with. :lol

they used pictures of Weaver as a child and in her teens and used them as idea for this. When watching the long ass special features of alien resurrection I realy began to see the design for what it was.
You think this looks bad , you should of seen some of the other ++++ they came up with. :lol

Wait so Weaver in her teens had a huge gut thing?

Back