Fewture Models Alien statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What Language? It's a Medical term....Now Va Jay Jay? LoL

Wait, we can't say female genitalial? We are all adults here, it's not a offensive term, nor was used in a offensive manner. They refer to sexual reproductive organs, and we have used these terms since we were like 4. I see no harm in it.:lecture

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, we can't say female genitalial? We are all adults here, it's not a offensive term, nor was used in a offensive manner. They refer to sexual reproductive organs, and we have used these terms since we were like 4. I see no harm in it.:lecture

I think he was kidding...at least I hope he was kidding :confused:

VA JAY JAY!

Last edited by a moderator:
I could be wrong, but I think they actually had to tone it down. I think it was originally designed with both male and female genitals.

Yep...looked kinda like this...

j.jpg

Preordered the "pile." Have been looking at these on ebay for a long time and am very happy Sideshow is able to put them out in the U.S. I hope the edition size is small though.

Really like the reimagined style of this particular piece. And of course I love original type Alien figures.

Andrew
:D

I actually like the Newborn design as well ....

I also really like all 3 pieces ..... but Im not getting into the cash cow Aliens line....

Back