Fewture/DiD 1/6 Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
uziHQAi0bZ.bab5I1lMcNg.jpg

from

https://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDVVHRADMVIMU/articles/1274424/index

Re: Fewture 1/6 Fringe

Even though I don't watch the show, it's pretty cool to see figures for those who like the show. They don't look half bad either from these pics.

Are those customs or are they actually gonna make these? And no Olivia?!?

they are making it, it's no customs, their first 1/6 figure was Golgo 13

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9uatZWTDfk[/ame]

Fewture only did the metal parts for Golgo, which includes, well, the metal name plate.

3R did most of the doll.

Thanks, Dead-Man.

Looks good from that far away image. I wonder what pricepoint these will be coming in at.

And I say again: no Olivia?!?

There's a pic of the Olivia figure on the left. Maybe they've been following what happened with Big Chief when showing a female figure before she's 100% ready.

I hope these are licensed, I'd definitely be down for a set.

I didn't know this show was popular enough to have figures. :lol

They look pretty good though I guess.

Whoa! excited to see how these turn out.

Look good from what I can see. Flabbergasted they are making these, especially after the show is ended. I might be interested depending on the quality and price.

whilst I dropped off from the show halfway through the second to last season, i'm still very much looking forward to these.

Honestly, the show was quite popular in its day and I always thought some kind of action figure based collectible was almost inevitable. Glad they're in 1/6 scale.

Last edited:

I can't wait to see Olivia!

This show was underrated, deserved more audience than it did. Despite the eventual cult following it might enjoy for years, it's still very brave of this company to make them in 1/6.

Wow! Just finished my Walter custom, too. This is way off left field as far as licenses go.

:lol Buying them all.

That walter sculpt is instantly recognizable even from the distance the photo was taken, that's a good sign in my book.

Can't tell with the peter sculpt as it's more in shadow, but it looks pretty good to.

Wife and I started watching again on Netflix. Will finish it-still a fun show. As for the figures, I like them.

Back