Favorite Spider-Man movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the best SM movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Favorite Spider-Man movie (Don't vote till you've seen em all please)

Why doesn't Spider-Man just die from his spider-bite? Lazy writers,

Why doesn't iron man get his bones crushed when they smash against his iron suit when he's tossed about?. Why doesn't Thor get internal bleeding when lighting hits him?, why doesn't Xavier lobotomize the people in New York when he has a bad dream?

Lazy writers.

Point is, if you want realism in a hero flick, you're in the wrong place. :lol

Lucky since hardly anyone one wants realism, as it's lame in a superhero flick

Last edited:

Point is, if you want realism in a hero flick, you're in the wrong place. :lol
It's been established that the humans in Spiderman two are in fact, humans. So, if you punch one..he should be hurt.

Lucky since hardly anyone one wants realism, as it's lame in a superhero flick

NintenJoe wants realism. he wants Spider-Man to punch a hole in Doc Ock's face. :lol

All of the sm movies were total yawn for me.give back the sm franchise to marvel, sony.

^ Disagree with half of the first part, agree 100% with the second. They can keep Garfield. But pull a Incredible Hulk, and just start a new story.

Shame. We could have had something truly amazing.

The new flick has to come out in like 3 years. They better not rush this thing.

NintenJoe wants realism. he wants Spider-Man to punch a hole in Doc Ock's face. :lol

Now that would be messy. I'm not asking for realism, more like consistency. Green goblin can take a punch because he's super human. Venom can take a punch because of the suit. Sandman can take a punch, well, you know why. Lizard can take a punch because he has super strength. Why can Dock Ock take a punch?

Now that would be messy. I'm not asking for realism, more like consistency. Green goblin can take a punch because he's super human. Venom can take a punch because of the suit. Sandman can take a punch, well, you know why. Lizard can take a punch because he has super strength. Why can Dock Ock take a punch?

Because it's a movie.

I'm sorry, but that is a crazy nitpick, and Doc Ock has probably taken more punches in the comics anyway.

I think it's a plot hole.

...or is that only for Prometheus?

Shame. We could have had something truly amazing.

We did :lecture

I thought of this a few years back how he didn't even bleed or bruise, but in the end it didn't take a single thing away from my enjoyment of the film.

Because it's a movie.

I'm sorry, but that is a crazy nitpick, and Doc Ock has probably taken more punches in the comics anyway.

I don't think it's crazy at all. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

We did :lecture

I thought of this a few years back how he didn't even bleed or bruise, but in the end it didn't take a single thing away from my enjoyment of the film.

It doesn't really ruin anything for me but I do roll my eyes/groan when SM punches him in the face 20x's with no effect.

Back