Faux Bronze Eagle vs Fellbeast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed. At least wait a week or two.

I don't think the Yoda/Dooku is going for as much as anticipated because it's just not a very popular piece. I've heard several people say that scene in the movie is laughable.

BUT, the eagle/fellbeast was very well received, so I think this will be worth a lot more. Either way, I'm keeping mine for awhile. Now do I keep the colored one?...

I didn't even check the rest of the newsletter much. I saw the Alien astronauts, and the new Loki statue I'm considering. Anything else worth mentioning?

I wasn't aware of the "Tool Rule" How does that work? :confused: and is there also a "Sour Grapes Rule"? :lol

THE TOOL RULE !!!!

wrench-1.jpg

I wasn't aware of the "Tool Rule" How does that work? :confused: and is there also a "Sour Grapes Rule"? :lol

I got mine, so no sour grapes here. And I don't fault anyone for flipping, there are no "rules." But I do think there is a certain collector ettiquette that should be followed, but that's just my opinion, worth about as much as a waitlist reservation on this piece.

I got mine, so no sour grapes here. And I don't fault anyone for flipping, there are no "rules." But I do think there is a certain collector ettiquette that should be followed, but that's just my opinion, worth about as much as a waitlist reservation on this piece.

But there are on eBay, not that I have always followed them.

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

A friend of mine got it for me, soooo thankful.

I would have missed it. All is see is that obi doll (I don't do dolls), where in the NL is this mentioned?

:lol No I believe the "Sour Grapes" rule can only apply to those who are upset they didn't get one, and feel the need to lash out at others.

Lots of these $$$$

Hulk(grey) vs Spiderman was 50 wasnt it and that sells for bank.

Ugh, why does Yoda allow you to be a mod over at GGC is beyond me.

Compairing Grey Hulk to a faux bronze statue is like compairing a peach to a pork chop.

Anyways, In truth, it's unknown how much this will go for. So far their dios are flops on ebay. Yoda/Dooku dosen't go for all that much.This will be interesting.

Still have that RWOS for sale??

:monkey3

LOL, thats what I was thinking.

Ugh, why does Yoda allow you to be a mod over at GGC is beyond me.

Compairing Grey Hulk to a faux bronze statue is like compairing a peach to a pork chop.

Anyways, In truth, it's unknown how much this will go for. So far their dios are flops on ebay. Yoda/Dooku dosen't go for all that much.This will be interesting.

Im just having fun ****** bag...:emperor

And off we go. The name calling in a thread. They oughtta change the name of these forums from Sideshow Freaks to Sideshow Temper Tantrums.

:rolleyes:

Back