Fantastic Four - November 6, 2024

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
5DF9F76D-4BC1-4EB9-BEE6-85A14C80C1B4.jpeg

Cannot wait for this. This is the next big MCU movie for me. Marvel cannot get this one wrong, casting or story. Do a Lost in Space/Jules Verne kind of inspiration. Devito Mole Man for the win!

Wish they had prioritised this over Shang Chi, Eternals, Loki, and Ms. Marvel.

November 2024 is a long way away from when this was originally announced back in 2019.

Last edited:
People, we have Agatha and a Carl Manvers sequel coming. Eternals was a misfire, but if we're gonna talk wasted slots, there are worse offenders. I still can't believe they're doing Secret Wars in 2025, yet Doom is nowhere to be seen, and the FF will arrive roughly a year before SW. Meanwhile they're wasting time with goddamn Agatha. Christ...

Latest rumour is Jodie Comer will be cast as Sue Storm. Great actress that would suit the role imo.

How many stabs are they going to have at FF4?
I wouldn't be surprised if their version bombs. There will be someone cast that is really controversial and it won't be comic accurate enough for the die hard fans.

Same with the X-Men. Lots of rumours about who will be cast as Magneto and Professor X and how their entire backgrounds will change. People went on about the Fox X-Men not being comic accurate enough and how they couldn't wait for the MCU version. It will probably end up even less like the comics 😆

She looks like a great choice. :yess:

But, with the current state of things I highly doubt we (the long time comic fans) will get the accurate classic comic FF we are hoping for. I cringe for the eventual inevitable casting choice. It's definitely coming. :(

Never seen Killing Eve? She's an Emmy winner for that role. She's British and hasn't done much in the US, so she isn't massively known yet.

They'll definitely cast someone controversial for one of the other 3 roles though.

Leakers kept hyping this D23 and it ended up being such a letdown. Not to worry though, we've got Echo and Ironheart... I'm done with leaks and rumours. Until I see them on a stage or confirmed by Deadline or some such, all "leakers" can go jump in a lake. M-Maybe we'll see Doom in that Post-Credits scene in November...

Rumour also that Jon Watts had left citing exhaustion (superhero fatigue?) and will likely be replaced by Matt Shakman who directed WandaVision

Back