Fantastic 4 Diorama Shipping Soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agent0028 said:
I got on the 22nd so maybe I've still got a chance with people who cancel as it ships. Thanks for the info Pordey. :cool:

I had to reconsider a lot on my account, so I cancelled this exclusive and the Terminator statue :monkey2
Saved me $500, though

I had to cancel too.

Funds are tight right now so I decided to let this one pass.

It's a shame too cause this was a great SS Marvel piece.

Agent, you will probably convert soon, as I canceled this one as well! Actually, I canceled a lot of stuff today and I am looking where to trim some more! I had over 7000 "pending points" which when you think about that in terms of dollars :monkey4 I got it down to a little over 5000, but I still need to cut that in half. I'm eying the KISS PF figures, but I saw them at SDCC and I must say, that were fantastic and I really don't want to cut them! Decisions, decisions!!! :monkey2

Gee, I was really hoping people would cancel so I wuld get one...but now hearing all ya'll who had to cancel I feel kinda bad. :eek: If its any consolation, just know that if I get one its going to a good home and I promise to never flip it.

lcummins said:
Agent, you will probably convert soon, as I canceled this one as well! Actually, I canceled a lot of stuff today and I am looking where to trim some more! I had over 7000 "pending points" which when you think about that in terms of dollars :monkey4 I got it down to a little over 5000, but I still need to cut that in half. I'm eying the KISS PF figures, but I saw them at SDCC and I must say, that were fantastic and I really don't want to cut them! Decisions, decisions!!! :monkey2

Damn, man. $7000 worth of preorders???? :balrog

I say take those KISS figures to the cancellation column.

Just cancelled the exclusive.

I just realized that I do not want a 33 cm bust between comiquettes and premium formats.

Plus, I also can't resist the PF punisher at 145 $ whereas this bust is 189 $. I trust that I made a good choice. Only thing on my mind is that I would have preferred the regular version but at 145 $, PF punisher exc is really a steal

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=278280#post278280

good luck to wait list owners for FF bust

Last edited:
Back