Fantastic 4 Diorama Shipping Soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpting is fantastic on this piece but what's up with Reed:

9012_press05-001.jpg

He's Mr. Fantastic not Mr. Olympia. :lol

I wonder if we'll still see the whole team in 1/4 scale, either individually or as a full-legged diorama.

Yeah, at first I didn't like it, but it grew on me until I finally decided to get it. I should really put the money in savings towards something I'll want more, but I figured I would hedge my bets and get on the waitlist. If I don't get one I'll take it as a sign that I should save the money for the next PF I want. Like you said, the reg just isn't quite worth the money.

I got on the waitlist for the exclusive, and it converted into a real order about three weeks ago
:chew

Like Bodie said earlier, I don't collect 1/2 Dioramas unless it's Jessica Alba and the missing 1/2 is her clothes. :devil :devil

congerking said:
Like Bodie said earlier, I don't collect 1/2 Dioramas unless it's Jessica Alba and the missing 1/2 is her clothes. :devil :devil
AMEN AMEN!! :D:D

And with FF2 comming out, I still have high hopes to see something made of Jessica Alba's Sue Storm!

pordey2 said:
17 days would be the first week of december, and since I'm in Europe, mine will probably ship in the beggining of January. Plenty of time :D

Yeah, until they send you a " to obtain an exact count of how many pieces to transfer (to the EU warehouse), Sideshow Collectibles will be processing your credit card..."
After that, it probably takes an other month before you actually receive the item.

I will be cancelling my Fanta4Dio EX most likely. To much stuff coming, much to fast. And I got to raise funds for the shipping costs, since my plead for 'combined shipping' apparently is not heard.

pordey2 said:
I got on the waitlist for the exclusive, and it converted into a real order about three weeks ago
:chew
Congrats! Two questions, is yours from the EU warehouse? And when did you get on the waitlist? Thanks for the info. Congrats again!

Agent0028 said:
Congrats! Two questions, is yours from the EU warehouse? And when did you get on the waitlist? Thanks for the info. Congrats again!

Probably from the EU warehouse - not sure actually
I got on the waitlist September 4th

I got on the 22nd so maybe I've still got a chance with people who cancel as it ships. Thanks for the info Pordey. :cool:

Back