Fantastic 4 Diorama Shipping Soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Fantastic Four Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90121) from our Marvel Series Dioramas Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 13-17 days.

dang SS...slow it down a bit :emperor

*looking at my SS account*

okay...which one's should I cancel :monkey3

Cancel the Fantastic 4 exclusive dio. :devil

They still aren't converting waitlisters yet, at least not according to the newsletter unless I missed it. :monkey2 I hope I get one...what was I thinking?

Agent0028 said:
Cancel the Fantastic 4 exclusive dio. :devil

They still aren't converting waitlisters yet, at least not according to the newsletter unless I missed it. :monkey2 I hope I get one...what was I thinking?

:emperor :emperor What were u thinking? At first I didn't want to get it but it kinda grew on me. Hope u get one though. Seems not alot of people are into this bust thing.

17 days would be the first week of december, and since I'm in Europe, mine will probably ship in the beggining of January. Plenty of time :D

A lot of Marvel product being shipped right now. I'm only getting the ones in bold. I think this officially puts Marvel collectors that keep all their orders in the category of hardcore.

Cap vs Skull $300
Spidey 1:1 Bust $400
Spidey Red/Black PF $300
Hawkeye Archieve $100
Fantastic 4 Diorama $190
Ghost Rider Maquette $200
West Rider Maquette $200

For a total of roughly $1800 once you add shipping costs. My hats off to you completists.

Lord knows what else we are getting on Black and White Friday and if any of it is in stock ready to ship.

if anyone out there wants my excl. western ghost rider Pm me because I am about to cancel that one :monkey2

SolidLiquidFox said:
Lord knows what else we are getting on Black and White Friday and if any of it is in stock ready to ship.

For me I'm being pelted w/ Red/Black Spidey.. Old West GR.. And Biker GR..

Im scared as to what tempations the in stock item on Friday holds.. Other than that I think my next order would be Grey PF Hulk then PF Cap.. Which is'nt so bad.:cool:

TOE said:
if anyone out there wants my excl. western ghost rider Pm me because I am about to cancel that one :monkey2

oh oh, if I hadn't chosen flexpay for my reg, I would have jumped on that offer...

Bodie The Cursed said:
And how can you go wrong w/ a skull..

skull.gif

SolidLiquidFox said:
A lot of Marvel product being shipped right now. I'm only getting the ones in bold. I think this officially puts Marvel collectors that keep all their orders in the category of hardcore.

Cap vs Skull $300
Spidey 1:1 Bust $400
Spidey Red/Black PF $300
Hawkeye Archieve $100
Fantastic 4 Diorama $190
Ghost Rider Maquette $200
West Rider Maquette $200

those three are my order list too, great taste man! :chew

BigLeagueChu said:
those three are my order list too, great taste man! :chew

Great minds think alike :cool:

It was hard cancelling both the Ghost Rider exclusives. Awesome sculpts but the more I thought about it they really didn't fit in my collection. I'll wait for a comics based Ghost Rider PF hopefully with a bike. Give that project to Pablo to work the same magic he did with Doom PF and his very detailed throne and you got another instant classic.

I ended up cancelling my Exclusive Ghostrider, when I took a lot at it again it looked just as cool on the regular base as the exclusive base. So will pick up the regular one from a dealer.

Back