Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only read the Winter Soldier issues with the Thunderbolts - pretty good IMO but from what I remember the series just sort've stops. Comics are a PITA that way - at least some of 'em. WTF. Definitely could make a good series or movie if done right.

Meanwhile just waiting on HT to drop Falcon to see what the damage will be.$$$$$ Zemo would be nice too.

With each passing episode, I grow increasingly hopeful for a Zemo figure ...they have to make him now don’t they?

And yeah,I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the Falcon figure/figures from this series. In particular I am wondering if they will improve the range of movement of the wings. I love my Civil War Falcon but the only thing I would change would be for the wings to have the capability to be folded down without modifications. Even with modifications I don?t think the wings can go all the way down nor fold forward like this ...

Attachments

• AA013CFB-28EE-4E35-9284-0952702C1B03.jpeg
    AA013CFB-28EE-4E35-9284-0952702C1B03.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 178
  • AFFCFF20-4A2D-4758-8917-AD4C7053FF63.jpeg
    AFFCFF20-4A2D-4758-8917-AD4C7053FF63.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 183
Yesssssssss!

That would be really cool Centrocal!

What ever they do I think they have to do something additional with his wings beyond something superficial like a paint job. It seems clear that they are emulating more of a feathered look for his wings now so maybe that will open up various possibilities.

With each passing episode, I grow increasingly hopeful for a Zemo figure ...they have to make him now don’t they?

And yeah,I am looking forward to seeing what they do with the Falcon figure/figures from this series. In particular I am wondering if they will improve the range of movement of the wings. I love my Civil War Falcon but the only thing I would change would be for the wings to have the capability to be folded down without modifications. Even with modifications I don?t think the wings can go all the way down nor fold forward like this ...

Yeah, HT can do some cool engineering when they want to - and thru the series noticed Falcon's wings are a bit more fluid, like a real bird...looks great on screen, but while CW Falcon looks excellent on the shelf with a full wing spread (I have the TWS version too) - I'd like to be able to change it up.

Bucky's look is growing on me as the series goes on - more of a black on black effect on screen (which is probably the color grading) but no problem; I have extra 1/6 knives for him already.

Are these series coming out with "The Art of....?" I need the books for the D+ series. I know they are doing a making of series after the show winds up.

Are these series coming out with "The Art of....?" I need the books for the D+ series. I know they are doing a making of series after the show winds up.

They are, I believe - I think Amazon has the WandaVision one up for pre order now so I imagine TFATWS will be up once the show's finished.

They are, I believe - I think Amazon has the WandaVision one up for pre order now so I imagine TFATWS will be up once the show's finished.

Cool, thanks! And if Zemo's "Latvian" apartment is actually Prague where some of this was filmed, gotta visit - some nice architecture. Latvia looks good too, really.

Cool, thanks! And if Zemo's "Latvian" apartment is actually Prague where some of this was filmed, gotta visit - some nice architecture. Latvia looks good too, really.

Yes Sassafras, it is so funny that you bring this up! When my wife and I were watching the latest episode on Saturday evening I mentioned to her how cool the architecture shown was and how much I liked the look of Zemo’s place.

I just don't think we are getting a Zemo fig. With the D+ reveals, once the look is revealed in the show, you get the figure the next week. Been a couple weeks since the reveal of the Zemo look? Thought we would get a white Vision too, but that time seemed to have passed as well.

Would be nice to see Bucky, new costume Falcon, Cap-Falcon, Cap II/US Agent, and Zemo, but HT will probably end up producing Bucky, Cap-Falcon, and possibly Cap II/US Agent (or whatever he ends up being called). It's also possible Cap II may not get a new code name or modified costume by the end of the series.

My guess is HT will wait on Zemo for future appearances (i.e. Thunderbolts). The outfit is relatively simple, but I doubt they'd put resources into developing a Bruhl head sculpt. However, I do think one of the UL companies will probably step in with a Zemo fig. Similarly, if HT doesn't release a Cap II/US Agent someone will produce an unlicensed figure.

I wonder if Sharon Carter will end up with a version of her white SHIELD suit.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I think that would be the only way she'd get either a HT or UL figure, however white costume Black Widow might have taken that possibility off the table.

Would be nice to see Bucky, new costume Falcon, Cap-Falcon, Cap II/US Agent, and Zemo, but HT will probably end up producing Bucky, Cap-Falcon, and possibly Cap II/US Agent (or whatever he ends up being called). It's also possible Cap II may not get a new code name or modified costume by the end of the series.

My guess is HT will wait on Zemo for future appearances (i.e. Thunderbolts). The outfit is relatively simple, but I doubt they'd put resources into developing a Bruhl head sculpt. However, I do think one of the UL companies will probably step in with a Zemo fig. Similarly, if HT doesn't release a Cap II/US Agent someone will produce an unlicensed figure.

I wonder if Sharon Carter will end up with a version of her white SHIELD suit.
Spoiler Spoiler:
I think that would be the only way she'd get either a HT or UL figure, however white costume Black Widow might have taken that possibility off the table.

Like the series so much I'd be ordering almost everyone - haven't done that since Civil War $$$$$$

HT is probably gonna play it safe investment wise tho. Heck, there's figures like Ragnarok's Valkyrie I was SURE they were gonna make, and nada.

They could do Zemo as a Toy Fair release tho.

Idk, now I feel that, for better or worse(I say better!), that the dancing Zemo meme helped Zemo get some pretty good exposure and become more recognized. So I have faith this increased his odds of being produced.. at least I'd like to hope lol

Idk, now I feel that, for better or worse(I say better!), that the dancing Zemo meme helped Zemo get some pretty good exposure and become more recognized. So I have faith this increased his odds of being produced.. at least I'd like to hope lol

Zemo's been a favorite of mine since Civil War; the snark interchanges has me hoping for SOME kind of figure. Heck, someone made a fat Thor set.

I just don't think we are getting a Zemo fig. With the D+ reveals, once the look is revealed in the show, you get the figure the next week. Been a couple weeks since the reveal of the Zemo look? Thought we would get a white Vision too, but that time seemed to have passed as well.

You could very easily be correct matticus, however I think it is premature to start thinking that we can assess some sort of pattern to how Hot Toys is announcing figures from the D+ shows.

For instance we saw a new Falcon Costume in the first episode yet there has been no figure announced yet. Does it mean that we will only get a CapFalc suit? I?m not saying you are wrong, I just think it is too early to tell based solely on the timing of costume reveals on the shows. I think the only thing we can be pretty certain of is that Hot Toys will not announce any figure before the costume is revealed on a show.

You could very easily be correct matticus, however I think it is premature to start thinking that we can assess some sort of pattern to how Hot Toys is announcing figures from the D+ shows.

For instance we saw a new Falcon Costume in the first episode yet there has been no figure announced yet. Does it mean that we will only get a CapFalc suit? I?m not saying you are wrong, I just think it is too early to tell based solely on the timing of costume reveals on the shows. I think the only thing we can be pretty certain of is that Hot Toys will not announce any figure before the costume is revealed on a show.

Just calling it how I see it. And I don't see HT doing the current Falcon suit, figuring most people will want the new Cap Falcon instead, which I would agree with. Seems like HT is trying to feel out the Disney+ releases - not going all out, just one outfit per character for now. Still no villains. Multiple costumes for a B+ character might not pan out and eat into sales. White Vision obviously has a future and might be made for that next appearance or a Comic Con appearance. Pure speculation of course, but what else is there to do on these boards? :lol

Just calling it how I see it. And I don't see HT doing the current Falcon suit, figuring most people will want the new Cap Falcon instead, which I would agree with. Seems like HT is trying to feel out the Disney+ releases - not going all out, just one outfit per character for now. Still no villains. Multiple costumes for a B+ character might not pan out and eat into sales. White Vision obviously has a future and might be made for that next appearance or a Comic Con appearance. Pure speculation of course, but what else is there to do on these boards? :lol

Hahahaha, true!

Back