Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if that's the case the fact that they didn't show this just made the scene seem poorly executed. All they needed to do was show one little insert or cut acknowledging what was happening, but I guess in the end it doesn't matter since the MCU sheeple eat all this content up and praise it all as "amazing!"

That's kinda harsh - don't think of myself as a "sheepie" otherwise I'd luv, luv Infinity War and End Game, which I sure don't. Tho I think I am a minority there. Got a whole list of things that get on my nerves.

But I don't think of the folks that do luv Guardians etc. as sheepies, tho personally I don't plan to spend another dime on anything Guardians - for example. Spiderman's another one I never took to.

ANYWAY tho...as much as I luv, luv this series....just gonna wait and see what HT does. Guess no-one on the board needs to get reminded that a prototype can look one way, but sometimes feels like a flip of the coin whether that final production run will be awesome or not:horror.

That's kinda harsh - don't think of myself as a "sheepie" otherwise I'd luv, luv Infinity War and End Game, which I sure don't. Tho I think I am a minority there. Got a whole list of things that get on my nerves.

But I don't think of the folks that do luv Guardians etc. as sheepies, tho personally I don't plan to spend another dime on anything Guardians - for example. Spiderman's another one I never took to.

ANYWAY tho...as much as I luv, luv this series....just gonna wait and see what HT does. Guess no-one on the board needs to get reminded that a prototype can look one way, but sometimes feels like a flip of the coin whether that final production run will be awesome or not:horror.

Hmm perhaps I should have clarified. I wasn't referring to anyone on this specific board, I was referring to people on the Marvel Studios Reddit who always pump up everything, like there is never any legitimate criticism, it's always all glowing praise!

Hmm perhaps I should have clarified. I wasn't referring to anyone on this specific board, I was referring to people on the Marvel Studios Reddit who always pump up everything, like there is never any legitimate criticism, it's always all glowing praise!
:lol

Lol I gotta check it out - of course there's legitimate criticism - then there's whether u like something anyway. Like my favorite guilty pleasure movie Lake Placid - IMO a true gem.:cool:

Or - that's an interesting one - for sure TWS Bucky is a fantastic fig, but u gotta watch for things dropping off and vanishing into the carpet.:crying

All the other Buckys are easier to cope with - tho this one IMO definitely needs the tactical vest at least. Fortunately I have one already.:frank

OK Hot Toys: just dew it....

New_trio.jpg

Forget Sam's wings, I want that suit.

I don’t think Bucky’s ever using that gun the figure comes with. He’s just a super soldier with a vibranium arm.

I don't need Walker Cap, but if the show is going towards the Thunderbolts, then US Agent would be a grab. Would look good with the (hopeful) Zemo).

I don't need Walker Cap, but if the show is going towards the Thunderbolts, then US Agent would be a grab. Would look good with the (hopeful) Zemo).

Sorry, I don't follow the comics, but are The Thunderbolts supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys...or good guys that are morally questionable?

Sorry, I don't follow the comics, but are The Thunderbolts supposed to be the good guys or the bad guys...or good guys that are morally questionable?

I'm not sure what they are now, but originally they were bad guys pretending to be good guys.

I'm not sure what they are now, but originally they were bad guys pretending to be good guys.
I too don't follow the comics, but I was always under the impression that they were basically a government sanctioned version of the Avengers built of villains who are far more grey in their actions. Sorta Suicide-Squad esque. That's how I'd see the MCU adapting them given Zemo's distaste for superhumans; only way he'd sign up is if it benefitted him.

But a cursory read of the wiki shows them as anywhere from nefarious to reformed supervillains. Zemo is a cornerstone in a lot of them, and the story arcs seem to be blendable in the MCU given what we've seen so far.

Most interesting is something about Zemo and Jigsaw coming back to NY to interact with Mayor Wilson Fisk. Which'd be a feasible way to go from where we are now to bringing back Daredevil and Punisher to the MCU proper.

I only read the Winter Soldier issues with the Thunderbolts - pretty good IMO but from what I remember the series just sort've stops. Comics are a PITA that way - at least some of 'em. WTF. Definitely could make a good series or movie if done right.

Meanwhile just waiting on HT to drop Falcon to see what the damage will be.$$$$$ Zemo would be nice too.

Back