Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that would?ve been great if they did that this week too but I guess people need their Batman Begins and Tumbler reissues first:dunno

I really hope there will be a Zemo figure. With both Daniel Bruhl headsculpt and masked headsculpt. That would be so cool

I really hope there will be a Zemo figure. With both Daniel Bruhl headsculpt and masked headsculpt. That would be so cool

I agree with you completely!!!

I know many will disagree with me but I think our chances of getting a Zemo are pretty good. Yes, he is a villain but he has a story line and he is a reoccurring character with a potentially important part to play. All he needs is a sword and a pistol and we are ready to go.

So let’s hope!

The only thing I want besides a Zemo figure (that we won't get) is a reissue of TWS Winter Soldier.

I'm putting my Krennic-Tank Trooper mojo out there.

The only thing I want besides a Zemo figure (that we won't get) is a reissue of TWS Winter Soldier.

I'm putting my Krennic-Tank Trooper mojo out there.
Yeah same for me. Maybe Batroc for the novelty but he will probably be made by a 3rd party because of licensing with the ufc

I'd happily trade every upcoming figure in this series for a strike suit 2.0. But done properly!

View attachment 509599

Agreed! I thought for sure we would get a version as seen in endgame but with an updated suit and body ala the concept cap and endgame cap. It's a shame we finally get a decent/most accurate body for cap in the final releases of the character.

1719b9c1a9443bfe623aed71c935590a.gif

Yeah, this scene pretty much cemented me wanting Zemo as a figure. Dude's badass without taking himself seriously. I dig it. God, I hope they don't waste him by the end of this series. Marvel throws away villains like they're going through a pack of zebra stripe gum.

Really appreciate all the characters and plot threads being picked up from The Winter Soldier and Civil War. Feels like a true spiritual successor to those movies.

To be able to continue exploring the themes and characters from those movies (as well as the end of Phase 3) in a series is great. With so much time available, everyone gets a lot of development including the new characters.

I’m really impressed by most everyone. But I like Wyatt Russel’s portrayal of John Walker enough that I hope Hot Toys makes a figure of him. I would strongly consider getting it.

I don’t appreciate that he’s getting threats from people who don’t seem to understand what they’re doing with the character, but that’s further evidence of just how well he’s playing the role.

Really appreciate all the characters and plot threads being picked up from The Winter Soldier and Civil War. Feels like a true spiritual successor to those movies.

To be able to continue exploring the themes and characters from those movies (as well as the end of Phase 3) in a series is great. With so much time available, everyone gets a lot of development including the new characters.

I?m really impressed by most everyone. But I like Wyatt Russel?s portrayal of John Walker enough that I hope Hot Toys makes a figure of him. I would strongly consider getting it.

I don?t appreciate that he?s getting threats from people who don?t seem to understand what they?re doing with the character, but that?s further evidence of just how well he?s playing the role.

Are you serious about him getting threats???!

If so that is insane, what the hell is wrong with people???

This is why we can?t have nice things.

Yeah, this scene pretty much cemented me wanting Zemo as a figure. Dude's badass without taking himself seriously. I dig it. God, I hope they don't waste him by the end of this series. Marvel throws away villains like they're going through a pack of zebra stripe gum.

I’m really impressed by most everyone. But I like Wyatt Russel’s portrayal of John Walker enough that I hope Hot Toys makes a figure of him. I would strongly consider getting it.

I don’t appreciate that he’s getting threats from people who don’t seem to understand what they’re doing with the character, but that’s further evidence of just how well he’s playing the role.

Eh, from a writing/character motivation perspective it doesn't really make sense for Zemo to be open to helping Falcon and Winter Soldier or having any real desire to live life. In CW his whole motivation was to avenge his family and he more or less made peace with his actions and was willing to kill himself after the fact.

His immense wealth is obviously retconned, but in the context of CW he clearly didn't care about it since it was obvious that his family was above anything else. Seeing him have this lavish life and being able to party just kinda clashes with the character that was portrayed in CW. That's just my 2 cents at least.

For the record I think episode 1 was the best so far, episode 2 was a massive step down in terms of writing...so many nitpicks! The way Winter Soldier was able to board the first tractor trailer with the second one DIRECTLY BEHIND IT make absolutely no attempts to alert the first truck was so dumb, Falcon being harassed by the police officers was so poorly executed, the therapy session between Buck and Sam was so inorganic it screamed FORCE, the way the super soldier at the end knocks down the telephone pole but decides to die in a volley of gun fire was laughably stupid, the list goes on and on. Episode 3 was only marginally better. Maybe I'm too critical, but this show has been a bit of a disappoint for me in terms of the writing.

Eh, from a writing/character motivation perspective it doesn't really make sense for Zemo to be open to helping Falcon and Winter Soldier or having any real desire to live life. In CW his whole motivation was to avenge his family and he more or less made peace with his actions and was willing to kill himself after the fact.

His immense wealth is obviously retconned, but in the context of CW he clearly didn't care about it since it was obvious that his family was above anything else. Seeing him have this lavish life and being able to party just kinda clashes with the character that was portrayed in CW. That's just my 2 cents at least.

For the record I think episode 1 was the best so far, episode 2 was a massive step down in terms of writing...so many nitpicks! The way Winter Soldier was able to board the first tractor trailer with the second one DIRECTLY BEHIND IT make absolutely no attempts to alert the first truck was so dumb, Falcon being harassed by the police officers was so poorly executed, the therapy session between Buck and Sam was so inorganic it screamed FORCE, the way the super soldier at the end knocks down the telephone pole but decides to die in a volley of gun fire was laughably stupid, the list goes on and on. Episode 3 was only marginally better. Maybe I'm too critical, but this show has been a bit of a disappoint for me in terms of the writing.

As far as Zemo goes, he's been in prison--and a tiny one at that--for what, seven years? (Remember, in the MCU it's 2023 and Civil War happened in 2016.) After seven years in prison to mourn his family, reflect upon his experiences and to miss his freedom I can see him being willing to embrace his wealth and his status and move on with his life. While at the same time wanting to continue his mission to rid the world of superheroes, which he furthered in a big way with his actions in episode 3.

Back