Falcon and The Winter Soldier (potential) Hot Toys 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget those losers and give me a Battlestar figure and Black Falcon.

j/k

Last edited:
I started the episode hating John Walker now I'm like....
giphy.gif

Helmet still looks goofy though lol

Hope HT makes Walker. Very solid representation. Bucky and Falcon were being a bit too hostile.

Well IMO u can't blame 'em. Bucky was one of the Howling Commandos - greatest generation etc; and Sam was given the shield. Plus the blip and being on the run and Steve standing against the whole government and all that.

Walker didn't really EARN it. I took it that it's like handing the guy something that he doesn't really get the meaning of, because he wasn't there. But yeah, solid representation.

I think it's awesome that the son of Snake Plissken is playing him. I would have reacted the same at the end, I've given them a few chances now, but **** em. I'm a trained marine.

I had to preorder Bucky and hope to get falcon in his first outfit and maybe whatever his captain america outfit will look like and I for sure want the US Agent. All of them together with endgame cap.

If they do a Walker figure I'd likely get it, but only if he comes with an unmasked head. He looks far too goofy with the mask on, though.

I'd especially like one with his black & red costume that I've seen in some of the leaked merch.

If they do a Walker figure I'd likely get it, but only if he comes with an unmasked head. He looks far too goofy with the mask on, though.

I'd especially like one with his black & red costume that I've seen in some of the leaked merch.

They should do a Boba style 2-pack with both looks.

That would be nice, but I doubt that HT have the confidence in the character's sales potential just yet to go that route.

When was the last time they did that for a Marvel character - Strike Suit Cap from TWS?

John Walker / Wyatt Russel isn't big enough to warrant a 2-pack.

I fear they only make the main two characters like Wandavision. And that'll be a shame.

US Agent is pretty much Captain America...you can guarantee they'll make Walker...the question is whether or not they'll use that horrible plasticky material instead of cloth fabric and if they'll include an unmasked portrait.

I'd happily trade every upcoming figure in this series for a strike suit 2.0. But done properly!

WInter-Soldier-02222016.jpg

Back