Executive Replicas 2001 Space Odyssey Astronauts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw this thread bumped up, I thought it was with some good news.

Just a "Nope" to a post from a month and a half ago...

:dunno

In any case, here's hoping for a Dr. Heywood Floyd in his silver moon suit being released soon. That's really the only figure I'm waiting for. Price will be nuts but I need to add him to the collection. Floyd, Bowman and Poole.

Here are two cryptic clues:
blue, purple, white, black, green, silver.
I do not have the license yet to explain further.

(and if you get it, please don't post about it.)

IMG_3001.jpg
IMG_3021.jpg
IMG_3015.jpg

very rare expensive twitch suit- long gone. ER suits are 100X superior, sadly I think this line is over( ironically on the film's 50th ann)

That is not a Twinch Squad silver suit. I had one until the silver flaked off recently. Here's a pic when the finish was intact. Different from what Ptassler just posted.

IMG_4357.JPG

very rare expensive twitch suit- long gone. ER suits are 100X superior, sadly I think this line is over( ironically on the film's 50th ann)

Yes that’s not the twitch suit.... This might be the new ER coming though the details aren’t as good on the boots and helmet. Metal parts seem to be plastic or painted. Or a custom. A proto? Really hope it’s not the finished product... sure these photos are posted with no explanation on purpose to have us wonder.

Saw a sculptor I follow on facebook mention yesterday that they had been commissioned to do Bowman and Poole for a private collector. That studio usually offers castings of private commissions, IF the customer agrees to those terms. This sounded like it might be a one off project, but who knows?

Did anything ever become of this?
Hopefully ER will release the Silver suit. Did they ever release the green, violet, white or black suits?
Whatever happened with the pod that was talked about a while back?
Any interest in commissioning a space baby and/or Moonwatcher

Did anything ever become of this?
Hopefully ER will release the Silver suit. Did they ever release the green, violet, white or black suits?
Whatever happened with the pod that was talked about a while back?
Any interest in commissioning a space baby and/or Moonwatcher

Sculptor in question is stacked with commission work. Last I heard Bowman and Poole should be finished later this year. I did find out castings will be available on the down low.

Lots of rumors and theories here.
For those who don't already know, I do work for ER; worked on Dave/Frank, and the suits; I sculpted the Monolith & its base.
This line is not dead.
It's delayed, through no fault of ER.
There are other forces holding it back longer than expected; I am not allowed to be specific.
...so here's a hint.
warner-in-time-after-time1.jpg

I'm not sure of the hint, but will we get Dr. Heywood Floyd in silver moon suit or just the silver moon suit?

Two identical David WARNERs who appear to be BROTHERS...Warner Bros who released the film...

Yeah so Warner is holding it back... can take forever then. But well, we’ve waited since before I was born.
Hope Floyd with the silver suit will come eventually. I’d also love a Moon-watcher. But not sure ER could pull that off...

Back