Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! Mine is due today and I'm curious to see what if any difference between the regular and ex skin tones.

It's the same color... they had a 300 left from all the cancellations because of the production messup and they decided the only way they are going to get rid of all those exctras is to change the clothes and offer it as an exclusive! Terrible!

It's the same color... they had a 300 left from all the cancellations because of the production messup and they decided the only way they are going to get rid of all those exctras is to change the clothes and offer it as an exclusive! Terrible!

Yeah, I'm sure thats it.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just got mine.
Came with a $50 Gift Card.

Nice! I wish mine did too.

Anyway, mine is going back for a replacement today. I figure if I'm paying $55 unexpected on this thing, his paint needs to be perfect and those areas of rubbed off paint made it far from perfect.

Nice! I wish mine did too.

Anyway, mine is going back for a replacement today. I figure if I'm paying $55 unexpected on this thing, his paint needs to be perfect and those areas of rubbed off paint made it far from perfect.

yeah right, You told them to repaint yours proto colors ;) :D

Funny thing is that he supposed to be stealthy with his night gear, but they give him light colors. No wonder his ass got blown up.

Last edited:
Got mine today. I can't believe this guy is already selling for over $100 on ebay.

Buttmunch, Josh & those of you who received this variant, did yours come with the gold exclusive sticker on both the outer sleeve and the inner box or just on the outer sleeve?

Mine just had the sticker on the outer sleeve.

I just opened him up and there is absolutely no difference between the two, just the clothes. It doesn't matter to me because its just like the doc but I really was hoping it'd be shipped as advertised....more bloody.

Cool. thanks for letting me know. I'm trying to figure out how SS does the sticker thing. It seems to be different from exclusive to exclusive.

Thanks Josh!

Did you get a box with your Ex Dr? If so could you tell me where the stickers were on that one as well?

Just the otter sleeve on mine.

20040326-206otter.jpg

Did someone say otter?

I missed out on this one and i am a completist, so if someone ordered and does not want it, I will take it off of your hands! :)

Back