Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw one of these 805 exclusives go for $168 or so on ebay. Crazy for such a minor variation.

Heh, that just means they'll produce more color shirt variants, and he was just "No.2" too.

It'll eventually bottom out like the other two color variation exclusives. Look at the Doctor and the Spooktacular Spokesman. Both of them can be had for at or just under $100.

The edition size of 300 will keep it above the other two but I don't see this going anywhere near higher than it is right now.

You would be correct....upon checking it out it turns out they are that limited.....

with all these lim to 300 dead version, I think SS will release a 1000 or more version of the PZ

Sooooo.... Did anybody get the free super hero t-shirt with this guy? I don't quite remember, but he was an in stock order that was available at the time the "free glow in the dark super hero t-shirt" initiative was running, right?

Sooooo.... Did anybody get the free super hero t-shirt with this guy? I don't quite remember, but he was an in stock order that was available at the time the "free glow in the dark super hero t-shirt" initiative was running, right?

I don't think he counted toward the promo... he went up for preorder on May 8th, and the T-shirt promotion only ran the first week of May.

Thanks Lonnie.
Yes, that was not nice. Let's see what the gift card holds. I never used a gift card before; most of my orders are pre orders, or in stock items that don't qualify for gift card use.

Back