Excl. Dead 805

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics, Buttmunch. I should be getting mine today as well. He doesn't look "bloodier" as stated on the Newsletter...but I'm not all that surprised.

He is just as bloody as the original. The only difference is the jumpsuit color. His face may or may not be greener. It could be I just got a lighter shade of green on the original or the different colored jumpsuit is just making him look greener.

If you liked the original, you'll like this one. Nothing different between the two besides the clothing color.

Mine does have some paint scratches on his forehead and tounge though. I contact Sideshow, so hopefully they can just send me a new head (or head+body) so I don't have to return the entire figure. If it wasn't right on his forehead and tounge I could live with it, but they are quite noticeable in person. They don't show up quite so well in the pics because of the flash making other parts shiny.

The different colored suit def. makes this guy look better.

I'm glad they didn't go with an all black suit what with the vest, undershirt and boots already being black.

I thought of it when I took off his vest. It looked so much like those grey DHARMA jumpsuits, especially since we got a good look at a lot of them last episode. Lost Zombies would be an interesting twist! :lol

As if Lost needed anything else crazy like zombies. :)

Its really not that far off from some of the recent stuff thats been happening. :lol

roger_workman.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday, opened it up to take a look and its about a carbon copy of the first one only with different clothes. I didn't actually open the packing just yet but through the window the skin tones look the same as well. $10 GC as well. :rolleyes:

Will probably break him out of his cardboard prison today or tomorrow.

I received mine yesterday as well and since I can't have enough zombies, I don't mind that the only difference is the color of the clothes. I lucked out and saved on combo shipping (I also purchased Bubo Exc for $15 off!) and I received a $40 gift card. I'm a happy camper.

The other guy must be smoking crack, because his skin is even greener than the first. The color difference of the suits is more noticeable in person. Personally, I think black would have been a better color choice.

dsc00198xy8.jpg

I got a $30 gift card with mine. But if anybody gets a $50 and doesn't want it, I'd gladly take it off your hands, or trade you.

Not much of a difference at all, if at all. I guess the reason for the giftcard is because they could be feeling a little guilty? Where was all the blood that was promised?

Dark green suit looks better too.

I actually like the Grey better. Except for the Spooky Spokesman, I've like the exclusive colors better. Although the exclusive Doctor now looks a bit odd not having grey scrubs :lol

I like all the exclusives better as they're all brighter and pop more. With this one it's nice that his suit isn't the same color as his face.

Funny thing is, that line isnt really good..everybody jumped on the Dead bandwagon and created a hype, but that line is getting really boring..The ironic thing is, out of the whole bunch , only Patient Zero is worth getting and its the one people will mostly not have in their collection...They should have end the line after PZ.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:clap:clap

Im glad I sold off all my dead after the lame doctors.

On the bright side, at least the buck body is well suited for these zombies :lol

Just got mine and a $40 gift card and just by first look I think he is not as green as my regular version.

Back