Everyone's Motherload of Hobbit Goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I picked up mine on Tuesday, they were all at the front of the store (register end caps), not in the Electronics/Media area.

Just received Orcrist from Blade center today ! It looks unbelievable. Really well balanced sword and the outcome is great ! I already love it !

Hey guys,was wondering if any of you fellow freaks could help me out with something...

I'm after buying the new NECA Bilbo and was wondering if anyone here has ordered directly from NECA before?

I live in the UK and all I can find so far is one listing on Ebay in Denmark...but it's still quite pricey...was wondering if it'd be cheaper to order direct from NECA (if you can).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

Snagged a nice one sheet on the bay, gonna get a frame tomorrow. Also just had a read through the creatures and characters book, more really nice stuff and a perfect companion to the first art book.

20130405_175441_zps03f94ce3.jpg

Great looking collectibles guys! :clap

Well, I just got my WETA GTG statue and it's freakin' big! :horror :lol
The cloak billows out so well. :clap

Well done on this statue, and suprisingly, it matches with my HT figs.
I'll try to post pics once I finish some work.

Thread revival!

Even though I have no room right now I finally pulled the trigger on the UC orcrist in time for the last film. Such an amazing looking blade.

orcrist or sting.. waahh.. can't decide. both look good. =)
Get the Sting MC from redford if you decide to go for sting :lecture
But Orcrist is just beautiful. I can't stand Thorin but the elves who forged Orcrist are awsum-possum :clap

any links for that?

is this legit also/ the museum collection sting your talking about? thank you.

Hobbit Sting
Hey, yes the Sting MC is legit. There are many threads on different collector forums about redford and nobody ever questioned his authenticity.
However if the display case and COA are important to you, he is not the right man as he only sells the naked sword. Personally I couldn't care less about the scalper's instruments :D The sword is all that matters.
Photo Comparison UC Sting vs Museum Line Sting

As I said before Orcrist is beautiful but Sting might be the most iconic weapon in LotR+Hobbit. Also Redford might run out of MCs eventually and the Orcrist is Open Edition so decide for yourself.

You can't lose!

Thank you sir. Decided to have MC sting has my first LOTR sword replica. Can't wait for it. ;-) now to find the plaque or scabbard aha can't wait for December Hobbit TBOFA

Back