Statue Kotobukiya 1/7 Scale Darth Vader ArtFX A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Curious about the differences with the 1st version. I know the first version doesn't look like the inaccurate proto and images shown online, was better
I do have the release of this one from the original release and it looks so much better in person than the picture above. Not the best picture of it since it is night time I don't have any natural light.

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    127 KB · Views: 45
I do have the release of this one from the original release and it looks so much better in person than the picture above. Not the best picture of it since it is night time I don't have any natural light.

The prototype Vader statue looked bad, especially the helmet. The images shown on most sites were of that proto. The statue that was sold (1st version) was much better than the proto. Curious how the 2nd version compares to the 1st version, not the proto

Too bad they cancelled the stormtrooper

Agreed. I had it on pre-order and then my pre-order was cancelled

The prototype Vader statue looked bad, especially the helmet. The images shown on most sites were of that proto. The statue that was sold (1st version) was much better than the proto. Curious how the 2nd version compares to the 1st version, not the proto
Well, I'm "hoping" to get one later this year. 🤞

Hi freaks!
I tried to find a general Kotobukiya SW thread but failed.

What scale is prominent in today’s releases by the company, 1/10 or 1/7? Is the ARTFX only 1/10? What’s the demand for these pieces, do they drop significantly in the aftermarket or do they retain their value like Hot Toys?

Cheers, may the best weekend be with you

Back