ENTERBAY x Kotobukiya: Elvis Presley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure looks pretty nice. If the funds are in my favor, I might pick it up for my sister... She's a huge Elvis fan.

Jim+Morrison.jpg

Would love a DX set of Morrison.

Young and thin lizard king.
Fat and bearded Mr Mojo Rising.

it's up for PO at Koto's site with a few pics we haven't seen I think

https://main.kotobukiya.co.jp/artfx_elvis_presley_68_ac/

EB said they are only shipping to HK and China so no direct from EB purchase worldwide like with the 1/4 T-800 for example. Apparently Koto is the distributor for this b/c they also said for worldwide PO, talk to your Kotobukiya distributors

Last edited:
Hey guys...

Just passed by EB store to take a look at this in person.

Price is HKD1680 as someone mentioned.

Looks pretty nice, but its pricey. Accessories are crap, the amp and guitar look alright. Head is sightly bigger then the body, probably because of the big hair. Clothes aren't as top notch as their usual work.

Major gripe.... the guitar is frinkin HUGE. Now don't get me wrong, i'm not an EB basher... this is from a fanboy. But the guitar is soooo huge. Um... let me put it this way, the body of the guitar is the size of the figure's torso.

Just thought i'd let you guys know before hand.

In face..... Hold on... let me post some pics.

Ok... i just searched some pictures of the actual comeback special and....

by golly, the real guitar WAS huge... now i feel like a jackass. The EB guitar DID look really big in person though. Since the body is too thin, it also makes the guitar look big in scale.

Anyways, pics i said, and pics you shall have.

IMG-20111229-00273.jpg

IMG-20111229-00274.jpg

IMG-20111229-00276.jpg

Just passed by EB store to take a look at this in person.
Since you saw that one in person, can you please tell is it a standard 1/6 scale 12 inches tall figure or is it a 13 inches tall figure?
Asking because Kotobukiya official website states that this figure is 330 mm tall (13 inches), and not 300 mm (12 inches).
From the pics with Montana it's not clear because of the angle/optics + the fact that Tony is on smaller body.

I think on display the Elvis body is using the smaller RM body as a placeholder. The Matt Damon RM4 looks to be the ideal body for the proportions...

Atleast I hope so, because the store display looks almost like a bobblehead

Since you saw that one in person, can you please tell is it a standard 1/6 scale 12 inches tall figure or is it a 13 inches tall figure?
Asking because Kotobukiya official website states that this figure is 330 mm tall (13 inches), and not 300 mm (12 inches).
From the pics with Montana it's not clear because of the angle/optics + the fact that Tony is on smaller body.

Um... its like standard EB height. They didn't really make him taller or anything, although he might slightly seem so because of the hair. If you put him next to the EB Scarface, i'd say he'd be a tad taller, but not real Pacino/Presley ratio.

But honestly, take my word with a grain of salt. First of all, i didn't really try to notice the height. Second, he was on the pedestal, its hard to determine when hes the only figure on the pedistal next to a UU Jack Sparrow, Scarface and Leon.

Um... its like standard EB height. They didn't really make him taller or anything, although he might slightly seem so because of the hair. If you put him next to the EB Scarface, i'd say he'd be a tad taller, but not real Pacino/Presley ratio.

But honestly, take my word with a grain of salt. First of all, i didn't really try to notice the height. Second, he was on the pedestal, its hard to determine when hes the only figure on the pedistal next to a UU Jack Sparrow, Scarface and Leon.
Thanks for the info anyway man! I hope Enterbay will clear that question about the 1/6-or-closer-to-1/5 scale height soon. Pretty mysterious product :lol

It's BBTS, not Enterbay. Retailers in China offer this one for $220-260 (without shipping).
Pre-orders on ebay are already available too for $320-340 shipped range (with a 100% pre-pay though).

This looks incredible apart from the body. Headsculpt looks absolutely amazing but is a little big(maybe thats just the body being too thin though?)
Im not a big Elvis fan but this is cool. Hopefully we see more figures like this from EB and HTs etc

Well Enterbay totally Priced me out. BBTS has this guy up for PO for $394.99!!!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=kot10853&mode=retail

I really wanted this but not enough to sacrifice other figures. Could get 2 HT figures for about that much or a PF for less

Why do people do this every time? Big Bad Toy Prices has big bad toy prices. That's how they are. Their sales can be good on the Chinese and Japanese stuff, but their base prices are absolutely absurd. They do this all the time. I never buy Enterbay, Medicom, etc.. stuff from them. I might as well be handing them my wallet.

With that being said the figure is still very expensive. AmiAmi has him listed for about $260 and that's with their 18% off. If you put shipping in as well it would end up being more toward 290 or maybe even $300. Without the 18% it would probably be closer to $320 or something like that.

BBTS tends to be much worse at doing this usually, but in this case it isn't as bad as usual. It's still too much they are trying to charge here and it is worth pointing out that I am using the JAPANESE price. Ordering through a Japanese store likely hikes up the price of this figure by quite a lot in the end.

Getting it through Enterbay themselves if you live in Hong Kong saves you what...almost $150? Something isn't right here BBTS. That's not how it works.

Idk where you're getting BBTS has bad prices. Maybe bad Enterbay prices but they have discounted prices on Medicom, SS and Hot Toys figures just like any retailer. They're Takara transformers can be pricey sometimes. Good example is this: the UU Jack sparrow at SS is $340 and most other retailers have him at $300 where as BBTS has him at $265. Not all of the time their discount isn't by that much but I haven't found them to be more expensive than SS, just usually more expensive than CSC or Alter Ego by about $5-$10. BBTS also puts lots of their stuff on Clarence more so than most retailer from my experience.

BBTS always inflates the price when a product first goes up for pre-order because they know the actual price. They do this to protect themselves cause one time when DX01 Joker went up it was way under priced and everyone jumped on it so they had to honor it.

It even says at the listing:
NOTE - The price on this item may decrease if a domestic supply is found.

Back