ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

Totally fun and if they look as good as the T2.. I might be down for them!

I'm excited to see which ledger joker they go with. I actually hope it is not a purple suit joker and hope it is a unique variation like nurse or bank robber since the mask is being shown.

Wow, only 3 years too late on this one. Why not go for the TDKR license so they could at least be somewhat current?

Let me know when EB's production pieces look anywhere near as good as their promo pics, then I might be interested. As much as I want to support EB, and lord knows HT needs the competition to keep their prices in check, but EB has had way more misses lately than hits, IMO. This just seems like another round in the HT vs. EB battle, and HT is winning by a landslide.

I'll be back in this thread in 2 years when the first promo pic is released.

I am anticipating to see this new figure. However I was hoping if someone would release a ninja training Bruce Wayne.

Sorry to get of the subject. :monkey3

This is my only issue with the company. The 1/6 just isn't cutting it and you can see how badly production was rushed by the outcome of their releases. Sooooooooo much potential to wind up with fleamarket knockoffs at the end... OF THEIR OWN ____ING PRODUCTS! WTF?! Their 1/4 seems to be following suit. I passed on the SSC T2 PF because of the lack of an Arnie physique. I have hopes for EB's 1/4 Arnie, but if they don't fix that egg head, I'm canceling. :(

I hear where you're coming from and the criticism is well deserved, no argument here. Imo their proto sculpts are generally better than anyone's, but the % likelihood that they deliver anything near the proto sculpt is 50/50 at best. And with the probability of QC issues combined with a high price tag it drives a lot of collectors away.

^^ how can you not like that sculpt? I think it's awesome. I'd be all over that if was a big Terminator fan.

I have to agree, I think that sculpt looks amazing. If we told Nam HT made it I think he would be drooling :lol :wink1:

Looking forward to the final product. I hope it's a Begins suit, should be judging from the promo.

Semi articulated ?

If it's anything like the T2 Arnold, it's been said from a member here who went to Ani-Con that it has articulation at the arms, head and neck so I would assume that since these are said to be 1/4 as well that they'll have the same articulation

^^ how can you not like that sculpt? I think it's awesome. I'd be all over that if was a big Terminator fan.

Use your eyes, bud. Because the top of Arnie's head with the T2 hairdo IS NOT ROUND! :lol When you look at him from most of those angles, which were taken from a lower position looking up at the figure, you can't see it. But when you look at him straight on, his head looks like a ____ing lightbulb! :monkey1

I hear where you're coming from and the criticism is well deserved, no argument here. Imo their proto sculpts are generally better than anyone's, but the % likelihood that they deliver anything near the proto sculpt is 50/50 at best. And with the probability of QC issues combined with a high price tag it drives a lot of collectors away.

What's it gonna take to get them to get their act in gear? Were they generally surprised about the backlash from the GoD fiasco? It was WELL deserved. :lol

I have to agree, I think that sculpt looks amazing. If we told Nam HT made it I think he would be drooling :lol :wink1:

While there's no debate as to who the best in the business is, I don't really give a ____ about companies. They all have gems and they all have turds. If Hasbro puts out a good 12" figure, I'll own it. Same goes for Enterbay, Hot Toys, Ignite, Sideshow, Dragon, Art Figures, etc. But along those same lines, if a company has a figure I'm interested in, and it winds up looking like spread ass cheeks, I'll make fun of it and pass.

What's it gonna take to get them to get their act in gear?
A visit from Sgt Slaughter? :dunno

Were they generally surprised about the backlash from the GoD fiasco? It was WELL deserved. :lol
Probably as surprised as HT was with the leaky Comedian & Bats fiascos I'm guessing. :dunno

Probably as surprised as HT was with the leaky Comedian & Bats fiascos I'm guessing. :dunno

Nah, Hot Toys were just straight-up dicks about that. Batman they had a bunch of halfassed fixes and wrote DCD a letter promising them the issue was fixed before that run. It wasn't.

Comedian, they just straight up refused to fix anything sighting his age. ____ing sad when Sideshow will make a run of Stormtrooper hands to provide for their customers free of charge as replacements.

HT doesn't give two ____s or a ____ about their customers post-sale. And why should they? For every issue they have, there are 40 pole-squatting fanboys talking ____ about the poor bastard with a leaky bats. :monkey1

Nah, Hot Toys were just straight-up dicks about that. Batman they had a bunch of halfassed fixes and wrote DCD a letter promising them the issue was fixed before that run. It wasn't.

Comedian, they just straight up refused to fix anything sighting his age. ____ing sad when Sideshow will make a run of Stormtrooper hands to provide for their customers free of charge as replacements.

HT doesn't give two ____s or a ____ about their customers post-sale. And why should they? For every issue they have, there are 40 pole-squatting fanboys talking ____ about the poor bastard with a leaky bats. :monkey1

That's really ____ty, would hate to go through that or receive any defected figure for that matter. :pray:

i don't know. I will never trust enterbay's prototypes again...

I'll be very impressed if they include a Wayne head. Plus, no one has nailed the Begins cowl yet in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back